Post 607: Reject 607 BC if You TRULY Trust the Bible!!!

by Londo111 100 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Londo111
    Londo111

For the benefit of Change Name, who said on another thread, "They claim that Jerusalem was destroyed in 607 BCE. They claim Bible chronology is more accurate and reliable than the secular evidences. That is their defense. They trust the Bible."

That is the Watchtower claim and the rank-and-file have no choice but to accept it or be DFed. But if they truly trusted the Bible, they would arrive at another conclusion.

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I address you, those who are Jehovah's Witnesses, those of you who believe that Scripture should settle all matters. You are reading this, because you, like I was, are wondering if the claims about 607 BC are true or false. Else, you are reading this because you are an apologist, but I've yet to see an apologist that will calmly and rationally give a sound argument.

Let's be honest. If 607 BC is wrong, then 1914 is wrong, and so is the appointment of a Slave in 1918/1919 over all Christ's belongings. That is the crux of the matter. That is why 607 BC is so heavily defending. That is why you are reading this.

==================

Dear Londo,

Both 607 and 1914 are true, because they are in calendar / but they do not count at all in any teaching related with the Kingdom of God nor with its "coming" on earth .

A few years ago I wrote a short article where I proved with Jesus words when the Kingdom has started in Heavens

( and when and how it comes on earth is another subject )

>>>>Anyone may see it by cliking here<<<<

rus v.

=================

my signature

• Londo111
    Londo111

Very good article!

• Londo111
    Londo111

Since today is 6/07...a bump for newcomers...

• Londo111
    Londo111

For more information, see: http://www.jwlove.org/607bc/

• never a jw
    never a jw

If 1914 was, and still is, so reliable for JW's, what was the point of Rutherford concocting 1925, or Freddie concocting 1975, both predictions completely unrelated to any chronology having to do with the Gentile Times. Weren't they, by their actions, implying: "we don't trust your 1914 prophecy Jehovah" or simply put "we don't believe you Jehovah"

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Well, 1925 and 1975 were building on 1914 in the sense that first Jesus' presence was to start, then the end was to come. There were a similar pair of dates in the 1800s. I think it was something like 1874 and 1878.

• Londo111
    Londo111

bttt

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

But hasn't the pretentious false dates conjured up by the WTS publishing house helped in the selling and proliferating

the WTS's own published goods ?

Of course, its only the unfortunate few who bought into this inherent publishing corruption that faltered.

That is the only real truth here.

Playing and exploiting people's emotions and ignorance is what created the power and wealth for the WTS's leaders,

now history has shown what really did happen with this religious publishing house.

• Finkelstein

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit