Babylon the Great has fallen!" God's Kingdom rules! (1963)

by BlindersOff1 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Can anyone like "Atlantis" help me find this in PDF

Thanks

• St George of England
  • BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Thanks George. But I need it in one PDF file

• diamondiiz
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Book should have been titled

" More Prophetic Bullshit From the Watchtower Corporation "

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Ironic when you think that its the Watchtower Corporation that is falling and Babylon the Great is still here flourishing.

And thats the " Truth "

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Actual satellite image of God's Kingdom (which is ruling, as we speak, and up to Level 20):

PS I've been to Babylon, and "Great" is going a bit too far: OK, is more like it (if you've seen one Hanging Garden, and you've seen them all)....

• Farkel
    Farkel

I read it 3 times when I was a dub. It is every much the bullshit each time one reads it.

It is on most WTS CD Roms. Being on most CD Roms doesn't mean it is less bullshit than it is.

It is classic Freddie insanity.

You would be wasting your time reading it. I got my copy at the 1963 Rosebowl assembly and it had the classic old and enticing WTS "smell", but otherwise it was a pile of rat shit.

It is out-of-print and out-of-mind for modern dubs. Why? It's bullshit, that's why. EVERYTHING Freddie wrote is out-of-print and out-of-mind. Why? Well, you get the picture.

In my many posts about the book, I fondly refer to it as "Babylon the Grape." It is most appropriate for that trash.

Farkel

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

1963 Babylon The Great Book. . This file contains the Babylon The Great Book in scan form, text form, and has the Babylon The Great Question Book combined into one pdf. The question book is last. . Click the link in the blue box by the blue arrow. http://www.sendspace.com/file/cydcar . . Atlantis

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

I hated that book, one of the biggest turds ever produced by the bullshitower soc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit