I got sick message from my brother :/

by Kaiser 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Kaiser
    Kaiser

Hi to all!

At first i must apologize my english, im not native speaker.

During the last two years i´ve been studying without watchtower publications and it really opened my eyes.

I think i made a mistake to tell my findings about the "truth" to my brother.

Here´s the translation of email i got from him...

"howdyhau you gay*****, i have confessed all my sins and im trying to get rid of them. (smoking, betting etc.)

Suck it. It´s going to be rough for you when you come back. I really hate you from bottom of my heart (pity that our father

didn´t kill you like he wanted to do), i will do everything necessary to make things as bad as they could be for you.

I hope you will die there so i dont have to suffer cause of apostateshit like you. Im not good example myself, but

convertershit like you, im definetly not.

HOPE YOU DIE"

Well, at least he remembered how i was threatened to die by my jw father when i was a little kid..

• cult classic
    cult classic

Well now that's just downright hateful. Do you have other family you can reach out to?

• Kaiser
    Kaiser

Well i got my aunt, she is only one. Family been shunning every other relative cause they are wordly people.

Other members are perfectly brainwashed, no change to convict them.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

That's terrible. How can these people possibly think they are Christians?

• new one
    new one

I'd forward that email to the police.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

That has to be the worst e-mail response I have ever read. Even for a JW, your brother is really messed up. I hope he gets some mental help.

• Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

Kaiser,

First of all your English is just fine. I think everyone understands exactly what you are saying.

Secondly, WELCOME!! You will find support here.

Thirdly, your brother is TOXIC. Run, don't walk, away from that relationship as fast as you can.

And lastly, we would like to hear your story.

Reopened Mind

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome Kaiser!

Your brother sounds like someone to be very far away from. I'm sorry to hear that.

If I ever received an email like that, I would forward it to let others know what kind of person he really is inside.

• DT
    DT

I agree about telling the police about that email. Depending on the laws in your country and your situation, you might want to also think about getting a restraining order.

You also have the option of informing the elders about the email. An email like that could result in a judicial committee for your brother. This would likely make things worse for you so it might not be a good idea unless you no longer care about possibly being investigated for apostasy.

• nugget
    nugget

So sorry that you received such a message. I despair sometimes the way doubt leads to hate and contempt. This is hardly what you would expect from a professed christian.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit