Anonymous have Bethelite info

by snare&racket 53 Replies latest jw friends

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Anonymous do indeed have every email and name of bethelites from the uk branch. jw facts how did you find this? Is there a way of contacting them?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I found the link on one of the threads last month about what Anonymous are up to. No one knows the members of Anonymous, as it is more of a concept that anyone can join. Since some of their actions are considered illegal, they usually are very thorough at covering their tracks. I am not sure how you let whoever is involved with the Watchtower action know you want to be contacted, without giving yourself away.

• Sheep2slaughter
    Sheep2slaughter

Just read the pastebin that Jwfacts linked to. This is getting interesting.

• maisha
    maisha

I just read this stuff, frankly i feel it is not impressive at all.

more like a rambling grasping at anything and everything.

the tech it boys at HQ are not stupid, and for a fact are not going ot leave stuff open unless it is deliberate.

I seriously doubt this is ANON,

a wanna be for sure!

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

99% of any true hacking occurs on-site. It seems very odd that the WT would keep such a DB on a network that can be accessed outside of legal dept. I would say, if the DB is electoric at all, its sitting on an internal network in the legal building, non-accessible to anyone except those people physically sitting in the legal department's building. Anything else would indicate that the WT IT dept is rather retarded.

MMM

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

"I seriously doubt this is ANON"

Oh, it is Anon alright, since anyone on the planet, including my GM (who uses a computer, but freaks out when it goes to sleep on her) can be Anon if they wish: they just say, "I am Anon".

And sorry, but anyone who clicks on ANY link (eg to pastebin, etc) that someone provides is risking being infected by a virus. Someone owns that server....

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

It could be Anon... but they are going about it the wrong way. Someone in Anon should get a bible study, get baptized, apply to bethel, and then get on the IT department. Good luck, see you in 10 years.

MMM

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Nah, if a brother admitted to IT experience, they'd probably figure a change of pace was needed, and they'd assign him to the kitchen crew.... :)

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

" Nah, if a brother admitted to IT experience, they'd probably figure a change of pace was needed, and they'd assign him to the kitchen crew.... :)"

That is correct - hence the "see you in 10 years" :) ..

Trying to get on the IT team could take a while. But even if you weren't on the IT team, at least you could try to be the guy that goes around the legal department and cleans up their trash cans. Might be able to find out where the info is to some extent..... Doing that would give you more access than what Anon is attempting.

MMM

• Paulapollos
    Paulapollos

I know quite a few people on that list. Those email addresses are pretty much correct. Also, it is relatively up to date.

PP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit