New YouTube vide - Anthony Morris III reminds us of our privilege to donate to the Worldwide Work

by cedars 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cedars
  • aposta-Z
    aposta-Z

Woah. So according to him, EVERYTHING a baptized witness owns belongs to Jehovah. That's a mean spirited god you got there. Won't let you have anything for yourself.
    All your moneys are belong to us

• cedars
    cedars

aposta-Z - yes, I noticed that. It's interesting how Anthony Morris III equates the baptismal vows with a lifelong pledge to donate money. I don't recall either of my two questions mentioning anything about material posessions, but maybe I just misheard!?!

Cedars

• 00DAD
    00DAD

This tends to support the possibility of a change to tithing

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Great video, excellent production value...love the stacks of money around the GB members!

Reminds me of Carlin, at 1:26 of this video he rants about how GOD NEEDS MONEY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

He makes Jehovah sound like a broke, lazy-ass that laying on your couch, watching your TV, eating your food, while you have to go off and work in order to support his sorry ass.

And I guess Tony doesn't realize that some of those pioneers go deep into debt, not because they're living high. Some have gone through bankruptcy because they get sick and have a sh!tty job without health coverage. WT certainly doesn't help in any way. And, of course, it's the pioneer's fault if they are so stupid as to believe that we're in the last day of the last days and keep thinking they won't have to worry about bills very, very soon now.

• Heaven
    Heaven

I have the perfect donation for them ... (ya know, someone had to pile all those up. Glad they waited 'til they dried )

Cow Pies

• QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

I don't remember my baptismal questions saying anything about money..oh wait..

Do you understand that your dedication and baptism identify you as one of Jehovah's Witnesses in association with God's spirit-directed organization?

The video reminds me of a televangelizer asking people to donate to God.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jehovah`s Witness`s don`t Pass a Colletion Plate..

They have huge contributon box`s at the back of the Kingdom Hall..

And..

Money is asked for,from the Stage..

Feed the WBT$..

Money Pig!..

http://www.paranormalstories.com/images/money-pig-f.jpg

........................... ...OUTLAW

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Wow, those churches that pass a collection plate are scorned by witnesses, and now I know why. The collection plate only gets chump change compared to a Watchtower shakedown.

Watchtower Jehovah's Witnesses Governing Body shake down members for cash

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit