The Jackson Family Circus -or- WE know whats really going on with Katherine Jackson vs her kids...

by Unlearn 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Unlearn
    Unlearn

so, i dont know if this has been posted/addressed here...but watching this whole Jackson family thing play out in the public eye is surreal.
    the press assume that the only reason MJ's brothers and Janet are contesting his will and want control of the kids, is money.
    seriously...MJ's bros and sisters dont need his money: his bros get paid EVERYTIME you hear a Jackson 5 song. they're ALL millionaires.
    Janet is loaded. they're all loaded.

but, the media doesnt know what we know...so they assume that the only reason they'd want MJ's kids is for the $$$$ that come along with them as part of the deal.
    we know better.
    i believe a big amount of respect is due to Janet and Jermaine and the rest of the gang...theyre trying to rescue those kids from a JW brainwashing fate.
    i'd bet money on it.
    they say Janet was trying to convince Paris to willingly leave her grandmothers home and come with them.
    im telling you...they're trying to save those kids.
    and as ANY of you who have close family still in the cult can attest to, we apostates are some of the most loving, long-suffering people on the planet...as many of us publicly hold our tongues REPEATEDLY when it comes to that cult, because we dont want to hurt mom, or dad, or kids, or siblings.
    so, the Jackson siblings aint talking about whats REALLY going on...as theyre trying to respect/protect their mothers' feelings.

but they're right to try and get those kids out.
    im sure they feel like they owe it to Mike, as well...as he totally wouldnt want his kids living that way: he ran from that garbage.

Still, someone might say, 'But Mike said in his will that he wanted his mother to get his kids!'
    well, maybe THAT is why his brothers and sisters are contesting the accuracy/TRUTHFULNESS of the will and its excecution.

just a thought....

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Nah you are wrong, it's for the money.

They may not be active Witnesses, but I've never heard a Jackson say anything bad about the Witnesses. Many "walkaways" from the Witnesses never in fact turn apostate, and maintain good relations and opinions of the Witnesses, a fact that we can sometimes forget.

• avishai
    avishai

I've heard latoya say bad stuff about the jw's...

• Unlearn
    Unlearn

you obviously havent heard some of the insinuations that Jermaine, Randy, Janet, and LaToya have made in interviews.

and yes, my post explained why someone in their positions (VERY high profile) wouldn't say something openly negative about the witnesses.

when Jermaine does an interview years ago and says that there were certain things in his upbringing that were not healthy, but that he understands that his parents did what they thought was right....and then says that, as an adult, his new spiritual beliefs cleansed him of old 'harmful' things...well, read between the lines.

no 'good relations/opinions' there.

• Unlearn
    Unlearn

i always love it when someone responds to an opinionated post (i.e. - one that cannot be conclusively proven wrong or right at the time) with, 'No. You're wrong.'

cracks me up...

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Wealth is relative. You say the Jacksons have money anyway. Compared to you or me they may have plenty of money, but compared to the potential earnings of Michael Jackson's estate they have peanuts. Think Elvis Presley.

You are wrong about their motivations because you seem to want to make it all about the JWs when there is clearly a more straightforward and likely financial motivation.

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

Perhaps they will not speak publicly because they do not want to be shunned by their family still in- most importantly Katherine, the matriarch. Having money and fame only assures that the shunning will happen, as a good witness to the world of course .

We all know that extricating minors from a JW household is a delicate situation. If the money is part of the equation, it may be that they don't want that billion dollars to be donated, piecemeal, to the WTS.

• Unlearn
    Unlearn

wow slimboy...you're jehovah-ish!

you can conclusively read motivations.
    please, cleanse my heart.

like i said...cant conclusively prove it, but id bet it's JW related.
    pretty far-fetched idea to me that ALL the kids would gang up and go after old mother for dead little brothers money.
    guess i give the family more credit than that.

heh ;)

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The first thing LaToya did when she arrived at the house where Michael died was search for his money and jewellery. It's really not difficult to imagine what is motivating current shenanigans, unless you are determined to give it a JW spin.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/la-toya-michaels-cash-went-missing-hours-after-his-death_1109472

• jam
    jam

And old man Joe Jackson , waiting in the wings until

all the dust settle. They are still married. How much will

Katherine leave to the WT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit