Watchtower and Anonymous Links, Updates, News, etc.

by DT 114 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

V8.0 now available on pastebin (links on this thread, may have to go back a page or two) - They are still supposedly working on the 'MAJOR LEAKS'. We shall see...Flipper, you're right..I'll try not to be so impatient! ;-)

TD

• flipper
    flipper

btt

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

@anonbig twitter update 2h ago. Nothing huge, just interesting that he would say this... http://twitter.com/AnonBig/status/230667377732354048

• Londo111
    Londo111

We shall see what we shall see...

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Tresdecu,

For those of us who don't twitterbate could you post a summary as well as the link?

Thanks in advance,

Goshawk

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

@Goshawk...

I hear you...I don't twitterbate either. If you click the link above it just takes you to the page...you don't have to tweet or twitterbate or twack-off. But in case that link didn't work...it simply said this:

Anonymous_B.I.G. @AnonBig 1 Aug

#Watchtower, the police & government is watching U. Uncle Sam is not 2 happy abt yr $$ laundering & Tax evasion.#Anonymous#OpWatchtower ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- As I said, it's nothing huge and as Londo satated above, we shall see what we shall see...

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

I would also add, if you havn't been checking the pastebin page (basically a text dump of all the stuff anonymous is finding out) the latest version at the very bottom says this: 3849.there is more intel but can not be disclosed here. Only used trusted anonymous networks to acquire more intel. How anonymous obtains that knowledge is up fellow anons. Another words sail safe ---------------------------------------------------------- This is the link. It has been at version 8.0 for a few days now. I hope they work weekends ;-) http://pastebin.com/3NitcTLF

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

sorry about the formatting of that last post, not sure what happened.

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT, Peace out, Mr. Flipper read the pastebin site, new news coming on there quite often.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit