Huge Watchtower Leak Compared to Syria Files!

by DT 20 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

How great would it be if a hacker could steal the DB content and distribute it on the internet!! I'm almost positive that a lot of new organizations would pick up the story.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

From someone's post earlier somewhere on this site, they related that the IT dept isn't worth a damn and more of a joke.

• Terry
    Terry

During the production of Knocking, the directors contacted the
    society and because it was a non JW wanting to make the film, there
    was a conflict of interest. one of the higher ups in the org contacted
    lorenz because he's got cash, and so he and his family set up a trust
    (reibling family trust or something like it) to give the directors
    cash.

So did someone obtain a data dump of watchtower.org already or they are just targeting it?

Vigilante hackers probing every lead they can follow and seeking data dumps on pedophiles

We are Anonymous.
    We are Legion.
    We do not Forgive.
    We do not Forget.
    Expect Us.

~ V ~
    Twitter @AnonBig | E: [email protected] |

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Ignore me Terry, I found it in the list now.

Oh deary me, they have a lot dont they? many many email adresses of elders, RBC etc etc, targets identified etc etc. I feel fuzzy and warm.

Reading some more lol

• sir82
    sir82

Really?

WT monitors this site and others, they've known that they are to be a target for days now, and they still (apparently) did nothing to stop this?

Is "anonymous" that good, or is the WTS a bunch of dipsticks?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Thems some smart cookies:

Bethel lends out the money and the money is repaid to Bethel, after the loan is repaid it's Bethel that owns the hall. So the congregation has built and paid for the building, but the watchtower owns it. That's how they have $100billion in real estate around the world.

WTS is getting heavy scrutiny by these guys...

These "Jehova's Witnesses" are a bunch of - and this is not only me saying it - lying, pedophilic, misinformation scum. Obvious cult is obvious. But what's even worse is "they recruit and retain unsuspecting followers into the greatest hoax in religious history." I Have personally searched with every tool I could to find these people. It was hard; lots of research was necessary to unveil some of these men as the animals they truly are. I gave it my best shot.

With warm regards,
    ~ v3ct0r ~
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I know names on the list of Elders v3ct0r found given below that!

Ha ha, too fun... ALL the UK bethel email addys! lol

Jackpot at the end.

• stillin
    stillin

loyal love. God is love.

So can anybody explain WTH you'all are talking about?

• besty
    besty

looks like a list of UK bethelites email addresses....

EDIT: in fairness to Simon and JWN I have removed the list

• DT
    DT

I'm getting the impression that this leak has already happened, althought it's possible that they are just talking about the potential size of the leak. Most of the information and emails that have been posted on this thread have been around for a while and were being used to try to hack the servers to get more information.

If this leak is real it might take some time to upload everything to Wikileaks or whever they are planning on posting it. Hopefully, we will have some more information within a few hours.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit