About Anonymous they are working on things as we speak!

by life is to short 188 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• aposta-Z
    aposta-Z

from above link:

" unless your a apostate who is angry for being dissfellowshipped for being an apostate " lol'ed.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

bump

thanks for the link DT

• LV101
    LV101

DT or anyone out there --- what does DMCA stand for referred to in DT's post on previous page.

Thanks.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA)

• LV101
    LV101

ahhhhh --- thanks, KingSol.

Appreciate.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Good luck Anon - good luck on your bible study. good luck on get baptized, giving killer talks, becoming an MS, pursuing bethel service, and eventually ending up cleaning the toilets in the legal department - where you will have a slight chance of getting the info you want. See you in 10 years.

MMM

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

What's new in the world of Anonymous? Has anything developed or did this just fizzle?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Fizzle fizzle fizzle, ......fizz fizz fiz, ...fffut.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

WMF said:

Fizzle fizzle fizzle, ......fizz fizz fiz, ...fffut.

(sarcasm ON)

Wha'? You mean this was just another false WTS doomsday prediction?

Well, hopefully the controversy over Sparlock, or the uproar over the ASL masturbation video, or the Awake shunning "contradiction", or the "Patterson is being given to Conti" story will do some damage....

Remember, folks: think POSITIVE (or NEGATIVE, as the case may be), because if there's ANYTHING I've learned in life, it's that if you HOPE for something and THINK about it strongly enough, it WILL come true.

(/sarcasm OFF)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit