Sparlock Lives!!!

by Shawn10538 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

I was just wondering what kind of interest there would be here on JWN to accept Sparlock garden gnomes that I have created. I have made a clay proto type of Sparlock. I might be willing to "place" them to those interested if there is enough interest. The prototype is very close to the image found on the WT cartoon. I can produce various poses for the doll / gnome. Also various colors might be available. I have also cast a magic spell on the clay so that the gnome will protect any yard from Jehovah's Witnesses,.

Anybody else out there creating Sparlock art? Yeah I'm pretty sure it's illegal but I really don't care. There is nothing that can stop the proliferation of Sparlock art now he has been given life.

I'm also going to start a church that worships Sparlock called the Church of Sparlock. If anybody is interested in becoming a member just PM me. So now they really can't take Sparlock away from us. It is now a religion! We might also alternately call our church Jehovah's Wizards. Our Kingdom Hall can be called Jehovah's Wizards Nests.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Sorry to report, but Sparlock is yesterday's news.

• DT
    DT

"Sorry to report, but Sparlock is yesterday's news."

Sparlock is forever! He is a master of time and space.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

I do not know what New Yorl 44M means. Can you elaborate?

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

And yes, if I have anything to do with it, Sparlock will continue to thrive and reproduce... FOREVER. If you don't get one of the gnomes, you won't get the protection He offers.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I want a wheelie bin version with a magnet in it's bum, so that you can use another magnet underneath the lid to clamp it there.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

We should not talk about Sparlock too much, maybe that is what the WT wants us to do so the other very important issues might be neglected.

• Wilfried
  • oldlightnewshite
  • oldlightnewshite

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit