by Stephanus 15 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

Stephanus kicks JW arse!

Lisa
    Kodak Moments Class

• Ray
    Ray

The Mormons ride on the bikes and the Witness drive the car. Now who is the big ass? The Witness you right. I don't let mormons in my house because their white shirt is skiiiky and dirty from underarm pit with waterfall. Riding the bike on hot day while Witness use air condition in the car. Now the witness? Most of the ladies I have seen are fully dress (from head to toe). What color is their legs? Is it white? No tan? Is it fat or thin legs. Most of them have bubble hind. What this mean is their ass move alot on chair and walking all over their area. No wonder they don't have time to sit still. I would not let the Witness kiss me because ladies put full of lip stick on their lip.Also I do not like high heel shoe. If I see their feet without shoe, their toe would be crossover. Not pretty. Well this all I can say for now.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Beck:

well done Agent Stephanus!!!

Thanks! From you that's high praise indeed! LOL

Englishman:

Is that Ramsay Street?
    Er...no.

SS:

All this skulldugery going on and the jdub birds are totally oblivious. This is a riot.
    You aren't just kidding; I was as inconspicuous as an elephant - I'm not the most surreptitious or co-ordinated person I know! They were totally oblivious to what was going on around them. I even had a gathering of other neighbours around me at one point, asking me what I was up to!

Ladonna:

Did they come and witness to you? Or did you just not answer the door
    No, they were on a call back, which is why I had to go and personally confront them; they were just going to get in the car and drive off. IIRC, the dark haired one was the lady I had a fight with a few years back when she made insulting remarks about the death of my 8 yr old daughter 1 month after her death - no wonder she wanted to put me on the DNC list!

can you get some video next time? Hide the cam corder and engage these wonderful lasses in JWish conversation? Would love to see or hear that.
    Good idea. But I'll have to get a video cam first - it may be another year before that happens. I can get video with my digital cam, but it's in avi format - can only get about 40 seconds at a time. The neighbours didn't seem to have made any firm date for a continuing Bible study, so there's no way you can predict their return, unfortunately.

[quote]Stephanus kicks JW arse!

Lisa
    Kodak Moments Class[quote]

LOL, Lisa! I actually have better plans in store for our local Dubs, using my digital camera. Their KH burned down last year, and I hear they're going to do a "quick build" when they get council approval. My plan is to show the long months of preparation and laying the groundwork that the Dubs do before the quickbuild. Once a week I'll go up there and take a date-embedded photo of the Dubs at work. I'll probably post the photos to my website. Then, just before the weekend of the quickbuild, when they'll get the local rag, The Illawarra Mercury to send out a photographer, etc. to cover the event, I'll send the Mercury my photos of what really happens in a "quick build"! As they say, one picture is worth a thousand words, so I wonder what a whole series of pictures will be worth! LOL

Here's another pic from yesterday:

This is the car they came in. Note they didn't park in the shade the way most people do when they park in this section of our street. Across the road is the driveway and bushes from which I took the second pic.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

lol steph, you crazy bastard ! glad to see you are still putting your cam to good use .

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    lol steph, you crazy bastard ! glad to see you are still putting your cam to good use .

LOL BM! Well, no one seems to want to pose naked for my cam, so this is the best alternative I can come up with. Sad, huh!

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

hehehe. it isn't sad, i have a shoebox full of strange pictures from hiding in bushes watching people .

the area you live in is really pretty . oh how i miss seeing grass and leaves on trees. stupid winter!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit