Why are men so fascinated with Breasts?

by butalbee 42 Replies latest social relationships

• butalbee
    butalbee

Come on boys, tell me what is your fascination with clevage? Do you dream of big breasts? Does the cup size really matter? Does bigger breasts, um, sexually arrouse you more? Do you enjoy the sight of a woman well stacked dressed in a low cut shirt??? How does a big breasted woman make your sexual experience more pleasurable?

Yes, I'm posting another sex thread.........and I'm still looking for a few good men!

LOL.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Banned from commenting in sex threads.

Though I see, Butalbee, you are progressing nicely in your "sex Goddess in training" class.

• think41self
    think41self

Cuz they don't have them. If they had them and could take them out and play with them whenever they wanted, they would quickly get bored with them. See? I'm bored with mine already.

(.) (.)

think41self

If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself!

• butalbee
    butalbee

Hey this thread is dedicated to LB and Gumby, who were looking for a breast related thread...And since I aim to please, I thought, what the hell why not start one!!

Luv ya guys!!

Lara
    (from the sex goddess class)

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

I'll give this a try:

When a boy is born and is breast fed his first sensation is that of security that breasts provide and a source of liquid nourishment. The two mammary glands provide the little guy with two companions who provide comfort and a sense of belonging. Not to mention liquid nourishment. This is why, later in life, you'll often see a man drinking at a bar standing between two boobs, namely his drinking buddies.

This is so obvious, it's simple really.

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son." Dean Vernon Wormer, Faber College

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

HA-HA!OK,I`ll give it a go..Because there`s always two,and you never know what the other ones up to..LOL.....OUTLAW

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

Well, here's an old joke and part answer.

Q. What do breasts and train-sets have in common?

A. Both are designed for children but it's men who like to play with them.

Thirdson

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

asses are way more best than breastessessss!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Big breasts are ok, but their shape is more appealing. Asses, ya. Good legs, ya. I could go on.

SS

• ladonna
    ladonna

Butalbee,

You post a lot about sex ;now body parts.....it cracks me up! Is it a fascination?

But my guy prefers the ass!!!!!

Ana[email protected] for the laughs!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit