Trust me ...I'm a doctor ;-)

by Kudra 47 Replies latest jw friends

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

Congrats, Dr. Kudra!

Thank you for sharing your joyous day here on JWN. I am so happy for you.

• Kudra
    Kudra

Thank you thank you very much!

A friend just told me, "this is the pinnacle of your career"

...*sigh*.

• tec
    tec

lol... cheeky friend.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Would you be my girlfriend?

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Anyone who is comtemplating starting this path... it is such a difficult, challenging, sometimes terrible, many times awe-inspiring, thrilling and inspiring path to take. Don't hesitate to push yourself to this boundary of the pursuit of knowledge. Forget the things that held you back. So much wonder is ahead.

Nice to see you posting again kudra. It certainly has been a while since you've graced this board. With regards to your obtaining a PhD, you should have gone to Bethel for 4 years, as sweeping factory floors is the equivalent of an undergraduate degree. You could have then pioneered for a few years and received the education that a Master's Degree conveys. Finally, you only needed to become a SPECIAL pioneer and missionary and your education would be complete!

Besides you making such a monumental screw-up in choosing Satan's world to get edcuated, I say KUDUS TO YOU!! CONGRATULATIONS!! GOOD JOB!

tal,

: Medical school is SO hard ---- be proud you made it, and welcome to the world of "i am a god" ...

My oldest daughter told me that the first year of her med school was very hard, but the last three years were easy enough for her, she could have taken a part-time job and still finish successfully. She's an OB/GYN who was recently offered the job of chief-of-staff in that field in the hospital where she practices. She told me years ago, that the hardest part of pre-med for her was calculus! Yes, she HAD to take it as a core class for pre-med. She took the class 3 times before she got a grade high enough to make her eligible for medical school. I asked her why calculus was a requirement, and she said she didn't know, but she suspected it was a test of discipline, more than of mathematics.

Farkel

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Good for you, Kudra!

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Congrats!

Now, do you mind if I ask you about this pain I'm experiencing in my right side whenever I move like THIS?

(better get used to that kind of thing, as people ALWAYS will say that to you, regardless of what doctorate degree you hold: even a JD). ;)

• snowbird
    snowbird

Congratulations!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit