Ten Years From Now .......

by Phizzy 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Captain Obvious

Satan's present wicked system of things will have passed! Giving way to Christ's foretold thousand year reign. Are we not grateful to our loving God Jehovah for drawing us to his earthly organization? (applause) Are we not ever more motivate to share this good news with everyone we can? (applause) So let us then be ever more vigilant in our ministry, proving Satan a liar and doing God's will.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Its my greatest wish that in my lifetime, the internet will be the downfall of the Borg. Heres hoping.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

old hardcore ones ,50 yr old and up

hey! 50 aint old!

I reckon they will be smaller in number, more hard core and will no longer go door to door after having been told the work has been done to Jehovah's satisfaction.

virtual sex will be a disfellowshipping offence and articficial bllod will have made the blood issue old light.

oz

oh and none of my family will be part of them.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

The Governing Body will consist of dam filthy Apes.

There will be a shortage of brothers to marry, for those faithful sisters, so Cloning will now be accepted from baptized brothers.

CO's will have a 401 K plan (age factor getting closer to retirement)

Anyone playing hooky on family worship night will be disassociated.

Downsizing of branches

Sisters will be allowed to wear pant suits....no slits near the ankle though....no Leulemon allowed.

Bible studies can be conducted by texting someone on your smart pnone....demonstrations on Service Meeting to be a reality

Baptism is allowed for children in Kindergarden...if kids are toilet trained, they are responsible to make those important decisions.

Another change in the generation theory

Microphone carriers will be retired, and replaced with robots....that will become vicious and turn against mankind.

There will be a societies week course for trustees, to really drill the point about paying the society.

Pioneers will rebelled about the cost of living and camp outside the existing branches and protest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit