Hassan's Books - Question

by LV101 12 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

Dogpatch --- I'll order "Freedom of Mind" today. I'm great at ordering/slow about reading these days but looks like I'll have 3 to read.

Randy --- you make me laugh as you refer to the "Releasing the Bonds" book as the "Reasoning" book and I connect that with the Reasoning from the Scriptures. It's funny on your 2nd sentence where you've inadvertently used the term "Reasoning" about being healed. OMG! Well, that didn't work before, believe me! Love it!

Thanks for all your expertise and the laugh!

• LV101
    LV101

TTWSYF --- Interesting and WOW lucky you being friends with Steve Hassan. Now your comment about "happy" is exactly what I've heard from a couple of family members involved w/the cult and have to admit it's helped me keep my mouth shut learning self control. For the life of me I don't get it --- ahhh, that thing called LOVE as in relationship. Still don't get it! I don't want to make more mistakes so I better pound/memorize the books to handle the drama of the cult. These stupid cults need to be outlawed.

Cult Classic, leaving wt, Blonde Moment, Chichlmama_2 --- I'm taking your advice and hitting CCMC starting tonite and 00DAD your comment will keep me marchin' forward.

Blonde Moment --- what about your reference [jw.org]? Is that not the cult's website (Watchtower). I'm obviously missing something --- do tell, if you're around.

Randy --- Gads --- I'm so glad you stated in black/white because I've thought about handing the book to member although they'd probably reject my book and come unglued!

Hope this makes sense as I hit a key and lost one.

You guys are the best and thanks so much.

• LV101
    LV101

WOW Randy --- I'll go on your site and see if you've any trickey-poos about this misery or any suggestions on this subject. You should do pay by phone help re/this info --- seriously! It's so distressing to family and I'd sue that cult if I could --- who knows maybe one day I'll be able to --- fiction can be FUN!

You certainly are to be commended on advising not only the public but the mental health community experts. I'm so glad Steve Hassan directly mentions them in his "Release" book -- thanks to you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit