The reason I am back on JWD after 7-8 years Vacation

by chichimama_2 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Quendi
    Quendi

What we have here, folks, is the Stockholm Syndrome in full flower!

Quendi

• sf
    sf

Not really wanting to get stuck in all this goo, but this is just too priceless of a "MutleyMoment" to let it go, in light of all the RECENT CRIMINAL ACTIVITY OF THE WTBTS:

You knew what would happen if Mom or I found out about some of the things you have done recently.

Plus! She doesn't even have a klue to the gem of irony you uttered:

It IS NOT THE TRUTH It IS PURE EVIL how it robs people of their lives and families.

Her damned actions of late just proved that it's not only robbery, it's ARMED.

Nice to 'see' you again. Someone should write a book one day about the past twenty years of so-called apostaty of this org. How many pages you guess it would end up being?

Take care, sKally

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Okay, let me get this straight. You were married to Bill Bowen and left the cult with him, because he discovered the Watch Tower's evil policy of covering up for child molesters. Is this correct? If so, I think your answer should've been to your mom and sister that there are LOTS of bad things to say about Jehovah's organization. There is so much bad that it's difficult to think of anything good to say about that filthy corporation!

WOW! I'm sorry, I know they're your family and all, but don't you think it's creepy that people who were so closely related to the discovery of the child molestation problem remained jws?

• sf
    sf

should've been to your mom and sister that there are LOTS of bad things to say about Jehovah's organization. There is so much bad that it's difficult to think of anything good to say about that filthy corporation!

Well geez jamie, did ya have to go and kill the thread?

Seriously, I really don't get why this org is still in operation when Bowen and his SILENTLAMBS website has been on the scene 'bout ten years now. Why aren't they doing more with SOCIAL NETWORKING? This CONTI CASE should have been blown sky-high media-wise with BOWEN immediately getting all info up and out on youtube, twitter and FB.

It's no secret too, that I felt this way about Ray. Books are fine and all, but it's nearly 2013 people. Take the books and do something with them besides just read. Imagine Ray, sitting reading the book he wrote...(no, not THAT book Focus...that needs to be read by someone Else)and videotaping it for youtube. Millions would see it. Okay, maybe not that manny, yet you get the jest. In turn, YOU distribute the video yourself. Thusly, we now have a N E T W O R K.

_sigh!!!_

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

sKally

• chichimama_2
    chichimama_2

Yes Jamie your correct. I was married to Bill and we left the cult at the same time.

creepy that people who were so closely related to the discovery of the child molestation problem remained jws?

Yes i is creepy. It is very frustrating because they know all about the corruption of Watchtower but choose to push those facts so far in the back of their minds that they forget. They go on proudly following those men. I have been round and round about all those things with them. It does no good.

They put their own blindfolds on and purposely stay blind about their precious Organization.

Hi Skally,

Bill was working on the Conto case for about two years.

Others were involved helping on that case as well.

I am so appreciative of all their hard work.

The outcome was worth it.

Bill sent out the press release immediately on Friday June 15th, the very next day after the case was won.

He posted it on the Silentlambs website and on on his Facebook page.

He updated his site and posted News stories about the case and new info on his FB page as it came out.

This story was plastered all over the internet through various news sources and people like us spreading the news.

I'm sure people tweeted about this story the same way Sparlock made it to Twitter.

Not sure about You Tube though. I haven't looked there yet.

He is still working very hard for this cause.

He is traveling a lot due to working with lawyers on research and as an expert witness on other JW child abuse cases.

He is spread very thin.

He told me about a custody case they won yesterday.I don't know very many of the the details but a JW mom was fighting for custody of her 7 year old girl.

Bill served as an expert witness on that case and the non JW Father won full custody.

They were going to baptize that little 7 year old girl at their next assembly which was only a week away.

Some of the rulings in that case were great.

The judge ruled that the Mother could not try to influence the daughter with JW teachings or any other religious teachings.

Ranchette/Sheila

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

chichimama,

you say,

Bill was working on the Conto case for about two years.

Oh really? Do you have any evidence of that?

Randy

• chichimama_2
    chichimama_2

Randy,

All I have is his word. He has never lied to me.

Yesterday over the phone , I asked him if he worked on that case and he said "yes for two years". He rattled of a list of things he did on that case and told me the the names of the people he worked with. Too much detailed info for him to be lieing.

I was sitting in the Post Office parking lot when I was speaking to him . I don't remember their names.

I was only asking him out of courisoty.

If I had of known I'd be asked a question like that , I would have taken notes.

I just took him at his word.

Ranchette/Sheila

• chichimama_2
    chichimama_2

Randy,

I also want to say this because I don't think I ever have.

I really appreciate all your hard work.

I know it takes alot of time ,energy and money.

You do an awesome job on your website.I love it.

It is a great source of information.

Ranchette/Sheila

• sf
    sf

Sheila,

Two years ago you say? Very interesting. Then I would think that when it was won and the amount was settled upon and he/ we could now twist the lid off the jar and reveal it the world, as he so eagerly did on his site, why didn't the world see BOWEN ALL OVER THE NEWS AS THE SOURCE OF ALL THE INVESTIGATION? Exclaiming how, back when MJacksons trial for molestation was going on, he was featured in a documentary VH1 did, as a source of info explaining wt policy on child/sex abuse and what a victory it (CONTI SETTLEMENT) truly is for all the children still trapped inside...BECAUSE OF THE SAME POLICIES THAT HAVE NOT CHANGED, EVEN THOUGH WT TRIES TO SAY IT HAS. Do you understand what my beef is here?

What a wasted, absolutely wasted opportunity....AS I SEE IT. Posting it on a website, fb, twiiter, etc. is great. But what have most of my posts been in relation to, in ALL THE CONTI THREADS? (please, tell me, you've read them) He of all people should be demanding that each and every television news outlet report this case immediately. And that if they do not, the people will. Stand in front of each news station and demand that they REPORT THE NEWS. But this isn't the case. And it absolutely baffles me as to why. In MY eyes, he missed the boat and always has. He knows EXACTLY what I'm referring to too. Fabrication and embellishment SHIFTED everything we all worked hard for. Not all trust him Sheila. And I'm not in f.e.a.r. of stating so. He and I have history that has nothing to do with you, so I'll leave that for now.

I feel the same about Ray Franz. Others get real perturbed with me on this subject. I DON'T CARE. He too could have done so much more, back when he wrote his book and appeared on tv. He should have stayed at it. So many children would have been free. NEVER SEEN THE INSIDE OF THE TOWER WALLS OR A KINGDOM HALL. Yet, it would seem, he did enough. Well, it wasn't. It never is. Not when innocent children are about to walk into something that will burn and scar them for life. You stay at it until you die basically. THE POLICIES YOU PUT IN INK ARE STILL BEING ENFORCED. YOU ARE STILL ACCOUNTABLE UNTIL YOU PROCLAIM THAT WHAT YOU WROTE WAS FALSE AND TO BE DISREGARDED AND HELP THOSE YOU HELPED HURT. It's atonement in the first degree. Like a prison you deserve to stay in. I don't expect anyone to comprehend what I'm saying. Don't care about that either. I'll always be in a prison because of being assaulted by this deadly corporation as a child through my stupid mothers insane, ill-informed choices.

That is why I DO WORK NOW AS ATONEMENT AND BECAUSE IT HAS TO BE DONE. IT IS HARD WORK. But I feel I have no other choice. My heart demands I take all opportunity to keep this org and its deadly policies edited to add the word: from functioning one more day, week, month, year.

But guess what?? HAHAHA...I'm gonna ~bump~this thread in a year and odds are the same policies will be in place, thusly more lives ruined.

I still can't figure out why ANYONE is afraid of these men. THUSLY, WHY ARE YOU ALL AFRAID TO TALK TO A JWS FACE AND GIVE THEM WHAT THEY NEED TO KNOW??? EACH TIME YOU COWARD TO THEM, YOU 'FEED' THEM WHAT THEY NEED TO STAY 'ALIVE'. Give me 5 minutes with each GB MEMBER AND THIS ORG WOULD BE FINISHED. BADA BING BADA BOOM. And all with just my words. The WTBTS would Krumble. I'd like ten minutes. But 5 would be adequate.

Anyways Sheila, how does it feel to be free of him? OF ANY MAN? LOLOL, sorry, couldn't resist

sKally, MASTER APOSTATE KLASS

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Welcome back and I am angry for you! I am glad you stood up to her!

I have a sister who is so mean, she helped her unbaptized son die from a broken heart, her shunning and cruelty were so harsh and evil. All he did in the world was to ask her not to send him anymore e-mails trying to frighten him with Jehovah. She fought to keep this child when she was 17 years old, only to drive him into a broken hearted early death at 42. This happened two years ago this coming August, her shunning. He died in later September. But there is something good that has come of it. His brother stopped shunning me and he and his wife are out now. Chris posts here now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit