So ... what happens when we die?

by sacolton 45 Replies latest jw friends

• James Brown
    James Brown

James Brown - You will enjoy this review of Cremo's theories at Talk Origins

Godless evolutionary atheism, which I see and understand the arguments for, but to me that is a dead end. - JB

Why do you say that?

I know he is a hindu, but I have seen his ancient pictures of men and dinosaurs. I have heard him explain

how he had his human skelleton found in a vein of coal dated.

I'm just looking for the truth.

Why do I say Godless evolutionary atheism is a dead end? Because to me it is.

I am 60 years old, I've been to a lot of rodeos. I want something more than nothing after my last rodeo.

Regardless I examine and weigh evidence and I am listening to Michael Cremos evidence for the next month or so.

No one in this dimension can be absolutely certain what is on the other side, My wiring causes me to look for something

optomisitc.

• James Brown
    James Brown

Cofty: If you are trying to show me something negative about Cremo, my server here in Florida doesnt take me there.

No matter what you believe or examine there always somebody saying its not so.

Many times there is a vested interest at stake.

• cofty
    cofty

I am 60 years old, I've been to a lot of rodeos. I want something more than nothing after my last rodeo.

I want a lot of things but we are constrained by reality.

Why not spend a few hours reading the links on the page I suggested before you get too enchanted by Cremo.

• cofty
    cofty

Many times there is a vested interest at stake.

Indeed!

If the link isn't working got o TalkOrigins and search. Its crammed with evidence.

• James Brown
    James Brown

Cofty I dont see anything on their refuting the human skeleton found in the vein of coal dated millions of years old.

And I dont see anything refuting the anciet painting of men and dinosaurs.

I do find a lot of broken links.

• talesin
    talesin

scotoma

Knowing that when I die that's the end of me makes me resent all the more that I wasted the best years of my life in the JW loop.

You can let go of the bitter feelings - I've been there.

Look for daily blessings: drink in a beautiful sunset, or listen to a robin singing its heart out to you, just as the sky begins to lighten, and know it's always darkest before the dawn. Take a few moments to bend down and really look at that beautiful flower that is springing up between the cracks in the pavement.

Spread a little joy - put a smile on the face of the grocery store clerk who looks tired and out of sorts; feed the birds. Pay it forward, and the universe will pay you back.

xo

tal

• James Brown
    James Brown

I loged on to talk origins and its browser will not let me search michael cremo either.

I want to know about Michael Cremo. I know what the evolutionist and atheist say about evolution

and atheism.

• Messerschmitt
    Messerschmitt

I guess all the people who don't believe that the body is Spirit, the only way you will find out is when you die.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Death is leaving Jehovah's-Witness.net. Some reincarnate onto other forums to start the cycle again.

Others have advanced to a point where they no longer need a discussion forum to survive and float off into cyberspace.

• itscrap&theyknowit!
    itscrap&theyknowit!

@SCOTOMA - I agree. Total resentment. I HOPE that there will be a resurrection to see our loved ones, again. When my dad got to his final weeks

with his cancer, it pained him (and us) that he HAD to die...that we would be w/out him as this LIFE goes on. He was angry. Many family members

have died before him who had served Jehovah and still, after his 66 years on this earth, for the struggle to live as this organization wants us to live.....no "end" in sight for the New World.

It pains me to see how many years have passed since creation. People continue to die, natural events (floods, pestilence, hurricanes, tornadoes,

tsunamis, earthquakes, portions of the earth falling into the sea never to be inhabited.....) it's like a continious horrible acceptance of what we call

"LIFE".... is this REALLY all that we have?

To be killed or die at a young from a car accident or cancer of some sort? And a "LOVING" god is "okay" with this?? I don't get it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit