Ultimately it is the child who should stop the abuse according to the GB!

by life is to short 204 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Nope, genuinely don't care enough.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Are we supposed to know about your messages? No, so why the stupid comment to Mrsjones .

*Who asked you? Jeez. She came in with a stupid comment, I simply responded. Don't like it? Tough.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yep, tough tittes fleaman. I'm still lmfao at you. Oh, I think I pulled something.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Aren't you a bit old to say lol and lmfao.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

LoL, is that supposed to hurt? Only shows just how juvenile you are. Afraid to get old? Tough titties.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ lost a 28 Million Dollar LawSuit..

If you don`t like it..

Tough Titties!

I don`t care how nice your mom is!..

................................ ...OUTLAW

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

LoL, is that supposed to hurt? Only shows just how juvenile you are. Afraid to get old? Tough titties.

**Yep you really should grow up. Don't like it still? Tough titties indeed.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Does anybody remember the old blue "TRUTH" book - the chapter "Identifying the True Religion?

They said that if ministers are allowed to stay in positions of responsibility after being immoral, or illegal or any other wickedness, we should question whether that religion is one we should be associating with, as Jehovah will view us as bloodguilty by association.

(never mind that bloodguilt is the Jewish Law - jehoobie will kill the rest of the congo if the elduhs dont DF wrongdoers - except pedos.)

The Gibbering Buddies have proved themselves REPEATEDLY to be morally degenerate in their handling of pedo situations. They told elduhs in reporting states to make anonymous phone calls from public phones so they could not be traced, or interviewed by police.

Victims were told to shut up about it or they would be DF for slander.

After years on this board I am sick of hearing apologists saying things are not that bad.

HB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Little kids should not be told all about who rubs what where or sucks this or that.

Just allow them to express what they dont want. Obedient kids are the easiest victims of pedos.

The OBEY OBEY OBEY video for kids must be one of the worst things as far as kids standing up for themselves is concerned.

And QUIT KICKING THE LADY - she knows what she's talking about (professionally) and has been on the board as a moderator since forever. She knows what most of the posters tend to say.

Her advice enabled me to break free of the thought stopping, death threat based minset of the witchtower.

HB

And PS: Fleaman stop responding to the tit for tat bitch -slapping - It wastes precious time looking for the stuff that is worth reading.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hamster

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit