When there are hundreds of thousands of toys in the market, why buy your your child the magic toy

by Mr Facts 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr Facts
    Mr Facts

When there are hundreds of thousands of toys in the market, why buy your child the magical toy?.

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

Please, MrFacts, tell me which toy is actually magic and what it does! I want to buy it for myself!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

My mother (a jw) bought my daughter Harry Potter socks once.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Like what kind of magic? You'll have to be more specific.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Personally, I am not into the idea of filling children's heads with magic, not because "Jehovah HATES it", but because REALITY is far more interesting.

• Mr Facts
    Mr Facts

my point is, it is better to avoid all forms of controversy over trivial matters.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I don't know boc, stuff like Lord of the Rings is full of magic and it is pretty darn interesting, as millions of people who have watched and loved the movies can agree. Not to mention the books.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" my point is, it is better to avoid all forms of controversy over trivial matters."

so why make a topic about it?

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    My mother (a jw) bought my daughter Harry Potter socks once.

Lol, did she realise...? I bought my son a Harry Potter magic wand, and you'll never guess - it didn't work.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

She did. I think she was trying to get good with my daughter. I'm not so sure it worked.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit