Witnesses ordered to begin hoarding supplies

by Star tiger 33 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

B.O.C.,

You ever read a watchtower? That is the watchtowers manna - so imagine how shitty the actual manna will be.

I'd rather eat grass.

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

LOL!!! Where is their faith in the living God? If all these things were to come about at the end of 2012 they would not need to worry. The fact that they are stressing over hoarding supplies, shows they are guided by MEN.

Just go ahead and drink the kool aid and die.

Kojack

• Decided
    Decided

They must have got the information from some religion on TV who sells food that last for years in containers they sell. They try to get all christains to buy some and keep it for the problems comming soon.

I was reading some magazine my wife got from Armstrong and he is telling us that the end is comming very soon when God allows some other government to destroy the US and England for not sticking up for Jesus.

Ken

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Have the Governing body become a pseudo survivalist regime ?

No they have always been a fear mongering regime to instill fear and provocation into people's minds

intensionally to take a commanding control over people and to extrapolate work and money.

Its was only time waiting for the WTS to exploit the recent economic situation for their own benefit.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Methinks they've been listening to Coast to Coast Am too much.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Let me guess... there also happens to be a group of local elders that support themselves as pioneers by selling freeze-dried armageddon rations.

"Act now friends and you can get some of the last buckets of freeze dried Armageddon Chow. It's guaranteed to last one person through the time of the great tribulation or we'll give you double your projectile vomit back!

• cuckoo in the nest
    cuckoo in the nest

There's a district convention in Colchester this coming weekend, and the Ipswich congregations are going. Which day is the special talk? At the risk of sticking my head above the parapet again I might go, just to see what they really say.

A couple of months ago they had the whole "go-bag" farce fed them, but I don't think they took it at all seriously around here. Is this nothing more than a rehash of that load of cobblers?

• j dubb
    j dubb

Next, on an all-new Witness Hoarders!!

• baltar447
    baltar447

JW Disaster Preppers!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

IF it's true somebody better go and record it coz it will never be in print...

oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit