Is there any movement/ law suit against the WTS/JW in Canada?

by DilemmaGF 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• talesin
    talesin

Dilemma - I have no doubt of it. They have 'settled' quite a few cases in the US (that I know of), and perhaps even more worldwide. I haven't heard of any other cases in Canada. This American case is precedent-setting, and I would venture to guess that the floodgates will soon be open. They can't flip-flop with the COURTS on this clergy-not clergy matter.

It's good news, indeed! Personally, I don't care if adults want to throw their lives away, but when it comes to child abuse, my motto is 'Take No Prisoners', and they deserve to pay. I don't mean just in dollars - they need to feel the full wrath of all who are made aware of their disgusting and abusive treatment of victims of child rape, and child murder (by denial of blood transfusions), especially after their hypocritical condemnation of the RC church.

tal

• DilemmaGF
    DilemmaGF

Talesin - Yep. And the blood issue & shunning too. Although they do not directly instructed people to refuse blood transfussion but ther policy encourage it, they have blood in their hands. A relative of my loved one was put into a mental institution due to shunning. This cult is far from harmless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit