Awful, horrible: still no official WTBTS statement about the child abuse case

by Gorbatchov 13 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• JWOP
    JWOP

Since WHEN has the Watchtower Society EVER apologized for ANYTHING??????!!!!

• lavendar
    lavendar

Disillusioned Lost-Lamb is so right; my thoughts exactly! The WTS is so careful NOT to let their members ever hear, read or see ANYTHING damaging to the Organization. Of course they're going to remain mute on the subject.

And I've figured out that's the REAL reason the Org doesn't allow a JW to celebrate ANY Holidays (even Thanksgiving and Mother's/Father's Day for Heaven's sake!!) with their non-JW family! They don't want to take the chance of the JW hearing anything "thought-provoking" or "eye-opening" regarding the Org from the non-JW.

What a insidious, mind-controling, wacked out "religion"!!!!!! Sorry, I have alot of anger inside ...due to my son being sucked into this evil cult.

• Cacky
    Cacky

I just made a post that they posted it on jw-media.org. http://www.jw-media.org/usa/20120620.htm

They must have had no choice, getting hammered with inquiries or they never would have done it! I think they are really starting to squirm in their shoes about where is Jehovah's spirit! Maybe they'll df Ciro since he got them in bed with the U.N. They'll have to find someone to blame, just like in the days of the Israelites, when things went wrong, they started searching all the people's tents to find our who had kept something from some genocide they committed that they weren't supposed to keep!

• snowbird

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit