By the end of the year, what will the org look like ?

by mP 32 Replies latest jw friends

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

We have to ask ourselves: who is in charge of gathering and publishing the numbers?

GROWTH.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I don't think there will be growth in the U.S.. I think it will stay virtually the same, maybe go down a bit.\

With all the new policies about confidentiality, there will be a bunch of this going on:

But things stay the same and there are such juicy things to talk about, it won't stay within the elders' ears.

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

My guess is that it will become more extreme, and moderate witnesses will end up leaving.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    We have to ask ourselves: who is in charge of gathering and publishing the numbers?
    GROWTH.

This^^^. They may have reported minor losses in the past, but if it gets too bad - they will just "edit" the reports to suit themselves. Either that, or just quit reporting things in the previous form. They could always claim "theocratic strategy" - as if they were protecting public knowledge of their numbers because of oncoming persecution. They have already set the stage for dropping the report of memorial partakers - they have said they do not have any way of knowing who are the "real" annointed and who are just the "crazy" annointed.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

The end of the year is only six months away. I think it will look the same....but more seeds of doubt have been planted. Coffee breaks, and phoney time will increase. Some active ones will count time talking to us on JVN :). 2013...Smart phones will continue getting cheaper and more common. Search engines will bring people to all the various Anti Borg sites DAILY. The wind will slowly be taken out of the most sincere JW's sails. Since the Candice's win, hundreds of abuse victims are remembering what happened to them and they are discussing their pain with best friends, parents, and ATTORNIES ( 27 million....can you imagine ANY attorny NOT dreaming about a case like that? ). Perhaps the governing body will have to scrap the move to upstate New York and move to the Caymans to survive all the suits.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

The leadership at WT didn't get their positions by being smart or creative, they're just "yes men". Their only 'new idea' has been the 'overlapping generation's explanation that's a disaster. They probably wish they could undo that mess and just go back to either of the previous two interpretations.

Instead, they're only capable of "more of the same" thinking, as represented by the recent OPI statement from JR Brown. No correcting of the problem, just more denial and more secrecy. By the end of the year, the org will be "more of the same." More condemnation of the world and apostates. More praise of the GB. More demands for preaching, despite the fact that the preaching will be less successful. Some of the sheeples will willingly drink the WT Kool-Aid, and more will begin questioning and doubting the direction and instruction coming from WT.

• jam
    jam

I hope this will be A wake up call for Elders. The RF have

no idea what take place in cases like this, (in regards to

elders handling molestation ). I sure most elders are looking

at this case and thinking, can I be liable.

• Dagney
    Dagney

The end of the year is only six months away. I think it will look the same....but more seeds of doubt have been planted. Coffee breaks, and phoney time will increase.

I think much the same. The few witnesses I've shared the case with didn't have much to say, and at first, silly me I know, I thought I'd see more of a reaction. But now I think they were sort of processing it all, not knowing what to think. Whereas, we've been discussing these issues for years here and have been privy to more info than more JW's.

But you can't get the genie back into the bottle. Seeds have been planted...just another little chink in their faith in the "organization" TM.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Watchtower World will be a Harsher Place to Live..

The WBT$ will DEMAND more time,money,Less Thinking..

JW`s will be issued a Ball and Chain to be Worn at All Times..

Another Happified Day in the..

Field Service..

http://www.visualphotos.com/photo/2x1773225/Businessman_with_ball_and_chain_1767289.jpg

mutley-ani1.gif image by GeneralWaco...OUTLAW

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

welll the KM will have highlights about the record high number of publishers for this or that month in this or that country.... and the highest magazine placement to hours ratio in this state or that province.

they will find a way to put a positive spin on no matter what occurs.

truthfully though, I see slower growth in 3rd world countries, decline in the Japan, Netherlands, Sweden, etc. small decline or zero growth in USA and Canada. Higher number of annointed (+800) Higher peak pioneers (due to 30 hour dumbing down of pioneering but the WTS still calling it pioneering)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit