Rare find: WTS endorsed 4-page pamphlet, The Broadcaster. Bet you never heard of it before now!

by AndersonsInfo 30 Replies latest jw friends

• mind blown
    mind blown

I like the uncoverd boys club the best...has to commit at least one burglary to join.....too funny

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Ridiculous. why the hell it took me sooo long to get out of that stupid cult.

• Black Sheep
  • life is to short
    life is to short

Thank you so much. It is amazing that I was part of this religion, I still shake my head over it.

LITS

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Whoops, didn't know that Atlantis started a thread about The Broadcaster back in April. He gave me the material for my website many months ago and I just recently was in the position to have the issues put there. However, it's still true for the majority of people, "Bet you never heard of it before now."

Barbara

• wasblind
    wasblind

Beautiful, Keep workin' your magic Barbara Oops, did I say magic

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I never heard it before now. Very cool

• Haulin Oats
    Haulin Oats

Did you see all the references provided by each author of those Broadcaster articles?

Neither did I.

Exactly right, Snowbird, it DOES read just like an Awake. Mindless drivel from some half-drunk idiot and backed by a powerful publishing company. This is the equivalent of picking up those grocery store tabloids at the checkout and putting complete faith in the Bat Boy and Aliens from outer space.

• j dubb
    j dubb

I was just going to say...no references, logical fallacies, sweeping generalizations, and absurd pseudoscience...it reads like a lot of periodicals from this era.

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Wonders never cease. These are ridiculous! Makes you wonder why they aren't mentioned in WTBTS literature...oh yeah!, these pamphlets make them look crazy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit