good tv shows?

by gotcha 17 Replies latest social entertainment

• gotcha
    gotcha

hello just wanted to ask what tv shows do u guys watch? we have limited choices over here but now i know where to get tv rips (evil me)..anyways..what are good to consider? some shows i'm into are sex and the city, friends, and felicity that's about it..southpark too but dont get to watch now..ahh yah i watched survivor too and fear factor when i get to catch it..

• Celia
    Celia

PBS, only PBS !
    Nova, Nature, National Geographic, NewsHour with Jim Lehrer,
    Secrets of the Dead,
    Cooking show with Todd English, The Victory Garden,
    Bill Nye the Science Guy.... etc...

• logical
    logical

good tv shows? are you taking the piss? they are few and far between, simpsons and voyager are about the only things worth watching. sunset beach was good but its not on anymore.

• Prisca
    Prisca

My favourite at the moment is Everyone Loves Raymond.

I also like Becker and The Simpsons.

I also like to watch anything that has to do with travel or history.

• gotcha
    gotcha

hey...im not familiar with the shows u mentioned except for simpsons and sunset beach..loved those shows too but dont get to watch much of it right now, we only have old episodes now..im trying to dload shows but i dont think those u guys mentioned are available...mostly there's csi, 24, alias and the like..dunno if they're goodies

• Shimmer
    Shimmer

I like Nigella Bites, a cooking show on the style network. Everybody Loves Raymond, Frasier, Real World, Road Rules, Felicity, Friends, Survivor, Cops, America's Most Wanted, Shabby Chic (also on style network), Oprah.

Can you tell my hobby is watching t.v.?

Shimmer

Maybe being oneself is alway an acquired taste.-----PATRICIA HAMPL

• Bodhisattva
    Bodhisattva

What I usually watch:

Andromeda
    Angel
    Boston Public
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    Enterprise
    Friends
    Futurama
    Law & Order Orig./SVU/CI
    Simpsons
    Six Feet Under
    Sopranos
    West Wing

Dang, need to go do homework.

• jaded
    jaded

I love sitcoms. Frazier is my favorite. Next is Everyone Loves Raymond. I will be watching "Raymond" in a whole new light now. My son and daughter-in-law were over watching it with us the other night. Never saw her laugh so hard. She said that this is our family, that my son is Raymond. I said don't tell me that I'm his mother! They both said that I am just like her! OMG!!! At least I will never put plastic on my furniture!

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Most of what is on television sucks! When I watch tv I mostly watch movies that I have on tape or have rented.

The only tv shows I watch on on a normal basis are: South Park, The Simpsons, and Drew Carey.

"I have so much love to give, but no one to give it to."

William H. Macy - "Magnolia"

• larc
    larc

Gil,

What are you talking about. Ever try the following: The Learning Channel, Discovery, Arts and Entertainment, PBS, The History Channel, or book reviews on C Span 2?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit