Greetings from Candace Conti

by AndersonsInfo 97 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Thank you Candace, we love you and keep fighting.

Kojack

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

From my little family, we thank you Candace Conti !! Your strength and bravery will certainly be an example for all our young ones that have also been victims of this horrible policy!

• ammo
    ammo

Candace, Wow what an amazing young woman, thank you for being so brave and making the path a lot clearer for others, I wish for you now the very best this life has to offer.

Kia Kaha

Ammo

x

• loosie
    loosie

Candace you are my hero!

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

Dear Candace, I wish you all the very best in your life, you were very brave to fight against this disgusting cult, and I really admire you.

A big thank you. You have all my support and love.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Long live Candice. Youare an inspiration to the down troden and Watchtower vicitims. Your courage is brightening up the light of those who have suffered and continue to suffer under this sitanic organisatioin.

Scott77

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Thank you, Candace, for your strength and perseverance. You have made a difference!

• Fernando
    Fernando

Dear Candace, I look forward to, and actively support, a major escalation of the defeat against the WBTS in their intended appeal against the findings.

They know the implications, and can be expected to go down with a cowardly fight, and once again more malice, and unrepentant blameshifting which will once again cost them.

I pray you'll be renewed with courage, energy and supporters for round 2.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Thank You Candace,

Your battle against the Watchtower not only helps others who have been sexually abused while in the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society but it also helps all of us who have been emotionally abused by this group who claim to have the truth. We have left Mother's Father's Brother's, Sister's, Son's and Daughters stuck in this cult and this may help to free many of them.

I admire your courage

• laverite
    laverite

All the best to you Candace!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit