Truth Be Told documentary is finished!!! Just in time to ride the wave of publicity from the verdict.

by discreetslave 30 Replies latest jw friends

• newbndreamz
    newbndreamz

Yes yes Yall! Proactivity great film thanks for sharing, I'm can't wait to the complete body of work is released....

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

The scene with audience sitting while the tiled drop celing moves around behind them gave me the shivers - I hate those damn drop celings and they are in every damn kingdom hall I've ever been in.

• Kristina1972
    Kristina1972

Fitting that it opens in NY the day after the memorial

• enigma1863
    enigma1863

ok so when is a screening coming to pittsburgh?

• d
    d

Good I can not wait to see it.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    turtleturtle - "What I am getting at is that the documentary is not going to make any impact, precisely because it looks like it contains a lot of testimonials, instead of hard/cold documentation/facts."

Never underestimate the power of compelling testimonials when enough of them get made.

• enigma1863
    enigma1863

Hey all, the screening will be coming to Pittsburgh the 27th of Februrary. Keep updated on the details at http://www.hereliesthetruth.com.

• enigma1863
    enigma1863

http://www.tugg.com/events/7563

reserve your tickets ASAP. We need 65 more ticket reservations to confirm the date.

• galaxie
    galaxie

The fact is as many of us who participate in this forum understand the watchtower has to GO ! Anything which could potentially help to that end should be welcomed

Too many good people are left devastated and emotionally scarred as a result of this devious, manipulative money making organisation under the cloak of jehovah.I welcome this documentary.

• juliew
    juliew

I purchased tickets this morning. 63 more needed in Pittsburgh. Wish there was a way to get this advertised on the news or something. I really hope enough tickets are sold.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit