WatchTowers Pre-emptive attack on Dateline

by JEMIMAH 11 Replies latest jw friends

• JEMIMAH
    JEMIMAH

Hi everyone,
    THe following video was buzzing around Bethel last week, it is also on their Media website, There is also an Awake article prepared to counter the fallout of the Dateline Program

It appears that the borg are not prepared to take this without a fight.

However when people get to see the facts, not the spin, the fan will truly be hit my something not very nice

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jehovah's Witnesses
    Educational Videos
    The Office of Public Information for Jehovah's Witnesses is pleased to provide the media with broadcast versions of the videos shown below, in DVCPRO, Beta or VHS format.

Preview
    28k/56k or ISDN Love Your Children (Public Service Announcement)
    Children need a sense of security to overcome their fears, especially in times of heightened anxiety. Jehovah's Witnesses hope that the message in this public service announcement will encourage parents to take the time to listen to their children and talk to them, letting them know they are loved.
    Languages available: English, Spanish
    Length: Available in 10-, 15-, 20- and 30-second segments
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Your friendly Troll

Jem

• herbert
    herbert
    Jehovah's Witnesses hope that the message in this public service announcement will encourage parents to take the time to listen to their children and talk to them, letting them know they are loved.

Maybe they should add that their children may be "loved" by the elders too.

Disgusting hypocrites.

herbert

• Dutchy
    Dutchy

Sure JW parents should take the time to tell their children they are loved. But when do they do this? Before or after they are told that all their little friends who are not JW's are going to be killed at Armaageddon and if they don't do everything that is taught in the Kingdom Hall then Jehovah is going to kill them too. And if Mommy and Daddy and sister and brother are not doing everything taught in the Kingdom Hall, then guess what? Your whole family is going to be destroyed. Then after you are killed buzzards are going to come alone and pick at your dead innards. And if you are ever disfellowshipped or dissassociated nobody in the family can talk to you or associate with you ever again. And if you are ever sick and need a blood transfusion we are going to let you die. Yes, JW's really have a lesson of love to teach their childtren.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Jw parents, especially elders, don't have much time to just spend w their kids. They can only drag them around to boring activities like meetings and fs. How do these compare to being able to spend time playing ball or some other games or activities that kids love? Which activities are more loving to kids?

SS

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

This reminds me of an incedent that happened one year at a convention in Hamilton Ont. at Copps Coliseum,
    I had gone to the ladies room and it was busy like most washrooms at conventions, anyway this sister in the stall next to mine was beating her child and at the same time telling them to shut up and the more the mother hit the stronger the cries of this poor little child. I was livid and i was going to say to her do you think Jesus would have done to a child what you are doing to yours. Although i said nothing i glared at that sister and if she could read the expression on my face she probably knew i was horrified and livid. Ah yes tell your children that you love them very much. Please. My own sister has a very short fuse and l have seen her many times take her kids to the washroom to hit them and damn good and hard too. Even in her home she treated her boys terribly, i wanted to report her to childrens aid, but she would have known it came from me. However I did tell my family doctor and he asked me where she lived, i hope he reported her. I am not kidding her boys were scared of her and the oldest boy would recoil in fear, ah yes true family love. My other sister had two children and she made slaves of them, she said she had them so they could wait on her hand and foot, and if you seen the size of my sister, she is one lazy slob. Please I have nothing against heavy people as i am also heavy, but i am not lazy and surely would never make my own son my personal slave. I never once remember my sister telling her children that she loved them. And when her son was about one yrs old she was visiting me in Montreal and she and her husband did nothing but smack that little boy around even one evening beating him. I told her to go home and to stop beating her children or else.
    And these are my fleshly sisters, my God when these kids grow up they are going to have mental and emotional scares that went along with there physical scares. JW children I feel very sorry for them and i hope that the truth is exposed on the Dateline show coming up.
    And for those who abused these darling children they need their balls cut off. and sent to prison.
    Now I am happy I vented my outrage. thanks for letting me rupture on this issue.
    Orangefatcat

• sf
    sf

Hey jamama,

This is old light chick.

Tell TEDDY, SLICKDICK, CHEERIOS AND J.R. BOZO that even Rockefellers dick can kick their collective balls right back where they originated.

Don't gey COCKY.

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

sKally:

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

• sf
    sf

"...up and the more the mother hit the stronger the cries of this poor little child."

I remember one convention we went to in Anahiem, Ca. and this is exactly what was taking place in our family car, with all my siblings (i know i'm going to regret revealing tidbetsabout my life (stand by foredit) by my mother, to me...in my face.

She kept saying "shut up" because I wencedout from thepain of the first slap (duh, i sure wasn't giggling) then wouldslap me again for not shutting up my cries from her CHILD ABUSE.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Jem,

Glad ya called in, mate. Nice to 'hear' from you.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• avengers
    avengers

Like I said in previous posts. I have seen many similar matters at conventions. Families argueing and yelling, fathers and mothers telling their kids to shut up, teenagers going out for a smoke. And the list goes on.
    How in the name of hell can this be an organization from God?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    How in the name of hell can this be an organization from God?

The same could've been said about the nation of Israel.
    Sorry to be a devil's advocate! Theie imperfections and sinfulness don't mean that the organisation is wrong. What does show it's wrong is the underlying doctrines and, because of them, we see the results.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit