If you got apostate vids on Youtube take em off now!!! Legal Dept to Sue!

by smithmandy1 94 Replies latest watchtower bible

• shamus100
    shamus100

Nonsense. They will not sue you at all.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Sorry to the OP if you are sincere and you are giving a warning based on a real concern...but...this is ridiculous. WT is not going to go after a bunch of XJWs / opposers for random critical videos re: the society. It would be a bottomless pit...even though they have free lawyers, filing a lwasuit still costs money, not to mention bad press (something they can't afford) The most they will do is send an email to youtube if they think they have grounds to have something taken down, which theu have obviously done.

Also, unless you are sincerely laughing out loud all the time, I would refrain from typing : lol after everything, it really sounds childish and takes away from your credibility.

• nugget
    nugget

As long as the Watchtower does things worthy of critique then people will post on you tube accordingly. So long as the people posting keep to the you tube guidelines which meet their legal obligations then there is no cause for action. Apostacy is not a crime outside the confines of a fringe religious group and I am sure the smart lawyers at the organisation are fully aware of this. If there was a cause for legal action against apostate videos then the society would have taken action over many others before now.

JWs like to believe that their organisation is all powerful and important and that all apostates are evil. Neither is true. The organisation is so insignificant that it is laughable and apostates are not forgiving when the society plays into their hands. This smacks of the usual JW arrogance and love of drama, the videos will be there tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.

If the organisation was truly benign then there would be nothing to say.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Apostacy is not a crime outside the confines of a fringe religious group and I am sure the smart lawyers at the organisation are fully aware of this.

Yes they are, and most JW's are not aware of this. They confuse their religious rules with the law of the land.

• snakeface
    snakeface

The Society needs to get rid of the song "Listen Obey Abd Be Blessed" before they get sued by the composer of the song "Look What They've Done To My Song".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit