New DVD 2012 - Walk By Faith, Not By Sight

by AnnOMaly 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

The cover image of the DVD seems to by inspired from the cover from a version of The Lord of the Rings book :

http://forum.doctissimo.fr/psychologie/sectes/watchtower-seigneur-anneaux-sujet_3275_1.htm

• Lore
    Lore

It's a pretty generic cover. Silhouettes on a hill against the backdrop of a sunset, with dark clouds in the sky so you have a place to put the text. I'm sure it's been done a million times.

But that's pretty funny. The guy in front even has a freaking Gandalf staff.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Evidently, hiring a horse silhouette extra is expensive.

• Lore
    Lore

I seem to recall the Jews were not allowed to ride horses. And one of the kings got in trouble for breeding a bunch of horses.

I could be wrong.

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

Someone pointed out the covers on JWtalk. Sometimes I wonder if every single person there is an apostate and everyone is just pretending to be a JW to get the juicy info!

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

I like the bit where they say we should just believe against "conventional wisdom". Love that. Just ignore what your natural intelligence and critical reasoning tells you and exercise blind credulity in other words.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit