• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

Even better I will seek out a GB rock star and pose with him for

MY photo op

• sacolton
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Excellent work! I ordered a couple.

If CafePress doesn't offer neckties, I know you can (or used to) be able to make neckties on ZAZZLE. That's where silentlambs neckties were sourced from (maybe still are, I don't know). The necktie would feature a repeating small image, which would work nicely with your design.

I have to wonder how many actual sales you've made (that's a rhetorical question, I don't expect an answer).

My experience has been that sales are GREAT as long as I'm the one paying for GIFTS to go to dozens (literally) of other folks. My total orders paid by persons other than myself I can count on the toes of one foot.

By the way, nothing warms the heart like giving someone a free gift and then seeing them post a negative review of the gift. Have a little class - if you don't like a GIFT, keep your mouth shut.

It is easy to say "WOW MAN! I'll buy a hundred!" It is had to part with cash.

I sell my stuff at $1 over cost. Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong. Value is a perception.

Good luck, and may the power of Sparlock be with you!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

My shirts were delivered a coupe of days ago. Very good work! Thanks! Did everyone else who SAID they were going to order a shirt get theirs?

Sometimes people don't realize that as the "owner" of that shop on cafepress, you KNOW who was sincere and who was blowing smoke. there's a lot of "smokers" in the XJW community; people who were losers as JWs are sometimes still losers after they leave the 'tower. Forgive me, I'm tired of pretending that the situation is otherwise. We can't ALL bee SPARTACUS, and we aren't.

• finally awake
    finally awake

Pictures or it didn't happen dude!! You can see me sporting my Sparlock shirt, I wanna see you :)

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Got mine a couple of weeks ago

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Sorry, but pictures are not likely to be happening anytime soon, out of respect for the delicate sensibilities of women and children.

As for whether or not "it happened," the producer of the t-shirt KNOWS it did. Let's start a thread arguing about if I bought some SPARLOCK t-shirts or not; everyone's opinion is welcome and no opinion matters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit