Honda make Jehovah sad.

by edmond dantes 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

BREAKING NEWS:

The Honda Motor Corporation make Jehovah sad.

Honda's online brochure describes the latest Civic has having "magic seats" and are innovative.

Jehovah's earthly representatives are expected to call for an early boycott of all new Civics because Satan loves magic and Jehovah does not, no way.

Sparlock the new spokesperson for the Devil has described the latest unfolding events and seats as significant.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Lucky Charms are said to be magically delicious, eatin' them will make Jehovah sad

The Magic Kingdom in Florida make Jehovah sad too, But the witnesses I know don't give a damn

So much for caleb using his conscience choice

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Years ago, a brother asked me if he should stop using a certain chemical in his floor cleaning business because it was called FLOOR WIZARD (or similar nonsense) andy had a wizard waving his wand on the labels. I told him if he thought it a problem to black out the label.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

and then there's magic jack. How else would u be able to make all those inexpensive phone calls unless it was magic from the devil?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Basketball games? Orlando Magic. You would think they would have used some of that magic.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Sparlock just announced that watching 'The Wizard of Oz' should also not be allowed, and all parents that own a DVD of this movie should toss it out.

Representatives of the WTBTS when asked about this said that The Wizard of Oz predates their ban on wizards and magicians and therefore is okay to own and watch.

Just after this announcement, another spokesperson stated that due to 'new light', that a JW in good standing should use their conscience, but that anyone reported watching this would run the risk of possibly losing their good standing in the congregation.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Well then they'd better trow out the bible while they're at it 'cause it's the oldest "magic" book there is.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

All JWs with Doris Day or anybody else singing It's Magic bin it at once now go directly to the bin do not pass GO.

Oh and in case some of you remember and have Perry Como's Magic Moments bin that also go on search your old record collection.

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

Jim have you been on JWTalk this week? The big wizard of oz argument has me cracking up!

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX
    Jim have you been on JWTalk this week?

No. I don't know what JWTalk is. I'm just making up this stuff on the fly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit