Hello - My story

by Sparlock 51 Replies latest jw friends

• cult classic
    cult classic

O mighty Sparlock,

You clearly are the most powerful of all demons. Right up there with Satan it seems.

Please do me a favor with your magic. Make Watchtower disappear.

TIA

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

I love all this and I too have noticed Sparlock has no pelvic region but medical science can do wonders these days you know. Talking of pelvic region could Sparlock become as big as Elvis one day. I believe when he was in the sin bin he sang Teddy Bear and That's Alright Momma to keep his spirits up. Maybe somebody out there could offer him a recording contract . He's dying to record "Treat me nice treat me good treat me as you really should cause I'm not made of wood and I don't have a wooden heart."

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Welcome to this forum.

• Sparlock_The_Wizard
    Sparlock_The_Wizard

Hello Sparlock. I am Sparlock the Wizard. Nice to meet you.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Just a Wizard? - not a "Warrior" Wizard!!!!

• Sparlock_The_Wizard
    Sparlock_The_Wizard

Just a Wizard? - not a "Warrior" Wizard!!!!

The "Warrior" part was added by the Watchtower to make me appear more aggressive than I really am. Apostate-yes, Warrior-no. You will soon see that I am more of a loving and sharing Wizard than a fighter!

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

We're more excited over the latest vid than the actual JW's. Go kick some ass, magical warrior Sparlock wizard/s!!

• I quit!
    I quit!

Don't worry about it Sparlock you shall have your revenge. Even as we speak a huge army of xjw sanity is mounting in support of you. Crazy momma and her god jehovah (who stands a full 2" shorter than you) shall be defeated!

• Steve_C
    Steve_C

This is too hilarious! Welcome Sparlock!

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

Welcome Sparlock, I am glad you made it to this page, you are safe now among us, apostates. I hope you will be successful in your mission. It’s great to have you here. Don’t change the picture, it’s perfect.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit