OK, I am too old and missing it - but what is this SPARLOCK phenomenon?

by james_woods 47 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Chariklo
    Chariklo
    Also, I am taking bets on how long it will be before Sparlock registers on jwn and facebook.

He does already, rebel8. Sparlock is a cult hero.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

I love the nodding snake too that drops down with Sparlock wrapped in it's coils tempting Caleb.

The mother is a mental case waiting to happen & joyous little Caleb will be turned into one morose little JW boy taught to suspect all none JW classmates of trying to undermind his 'friendship' with the WT God.

Sheeesh this DVD is so creepy.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Mr Morris looks so serious. Not a smile on his face hardly.

It's interesting to see the GB appearing on more DVD's lately. Why don't they just release a whole bunch of public talks given by the GB?

• VM44
    VM44

SPARLOCK The Magnificent!

Wizard of the Great Pyramid

• Room 215
    Room 215

Their doctrinal cupboard is bare, so they're reduced to producing inane cartoon videos.

• oompa
    oompa

russel was not a sparlock...but there are only two on Facebook and i have messaged them and warned them they are now famous lol.....oompa

they may soon like the sparlock wizzard page and have some fun with it....

• botchtowersociety
  • aquagirl
    aquagirl

Wow,The dad has a strange accent,at times its spanish,other times middle Eurpoean..Ive never known witnesses to relate to their kids in any WAY like that.Where are th ebeatings and threat?The fat lips and bruised bodies? The dubs are starting to target another age group now,as the older ones are gone,and a lot of middle aged folks are able to call a snake a snake and have walked away...Nasty cult.very nasty.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit