THE PARADOX OF SPARLOCK

by cyberjesus 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Some people are mad with the production of the latest WT DVD for children... I am quite happy with it

With the creation of that character the WT has created a big paradox that they cant refute as old light since its new.. lets look at the following scenarios:

Since one of the messages on that cartoon is to tell JWs that Toys that involve magic come from Satan and God hates that....therefore the solution is to throw Sparlock to the trash bin.... that is what you do with those toys, being smurfs, pokemon sparlock etc....

1) what if the kid had a print out of pokemon hanging on his wall? trash it

2) what if the kid has a dvd of the smurf? trash it.

3) what if the kid has a toy of Sparlock? trash it

4) what if the kid has a DVD of Sparlock.... exactly. If Sparlock is bad then they must trash it even if its on dvd... except that the dvd is made by the WT.

Can kids print out pictures of Sparlock? can they own the DVD? not according to the DVD therefore they have to trash the WT dvd

Scenario 2:

Caleb: Mom why does Jehovah hate Sparlock?

Mom: Cuz he does little bit of Magic, and Jehova hates magic

Caleb: Mom who created Sparlock? .... uh! the WT, therefore Jehovah.

Scenario 3:

The Wt decides to sue someone who uses Sparlock... what grounds? copyright infringements... which in essence they claim they created sparlock and they own the rights of distribution... which is saying they are they creators of a Magical Warrior who Jehovah hates.... A law suit is their legal acknowledgement that they promote Magic and War... This is a big issue. Because if they try to get away with it by saying its only a toy and not real.... then thats the same answer a kid can give when playing with it.. therefore rendereing the DVD useless..

By creating a toy that does magic and condemning it.. they are condemning their own creation. Do you see the problem. They cant get out of it.

Kids can now officially play with Sparlock because it was created by the WT..... What if a kid wears a tshirt of Sparlock to the meeting? Can the elders say anything? ..... the WT created the character.

thanks WT for Sparlock

• sd-7
    sd-7

Is this one of those arguments that makes Landru explode on 'Star Trek'? 'Cause it sounds like it.

--sd-7

• DT
    DT

I've been thinking about that. The Watchtower made a fictional film that features a warrior wizard, but it's OK because he is defeated in the end. The same is true of many films that feature things that Jehovah's Witnesses don't like. Does this make them OK? For example, is a film that has a witch OK if she eventually gets defeated?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Yes Sparlock is the first Magic toy created by Jehovah himself.. and this is not sarcasm. Is part of the propper food given by th GB.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Not only the film but the character itself. they own copyrights to Sparlock which is the same as owning rights to pokemon.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Can a kid play with a Toy of Moses and his magic wand? or Sampson the magic hair warrior?

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

If I was brave enough, I would call Brooklyn and ask to speak to someone in licensing, and propose a manufacturing deal for a Sparlock action figure.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

hey someone get me a ph#. I will

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Can a kid play with a Toy of Moses and his magic wand? or Sampson the magic hair warrior?

I think they can. I used to re-enact Bible stories with my girls as part of their Bible Study.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

What if a kid wears a tshirt of Sparlock to the meeting? Can the elders say anything? ..... the WT created the character

I want a video of that precious moment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit