Watchtower's New "Toy Story" - What Parents Need To Know

by cedars 166 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cedars
    cedars

Thanks jamiebowers, your comment is now up!

Cedars

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Give me the Demons any day. A toy bringing in Demons as an excuse to throw it away? What a lame excuse of ruining fun.

And what risk of bringing in the Demons anyways? I would say, very tiny. Put in perspective, I have purchased a 8 ball, a Ouija board, as many filthy rap CDs as I could get between the years 1999 and 2006, heavy metal from the late 1960s through the early 1990s including bands reputed to be Satanic, and a computer. On my computer, I have visited apostate web sites and trashed Jehovah himself (along with his witlesses). And I have volitionally visited numerous Satanist sites, including Joy of Satan--and read them. I did the dedication ritual, made a few pentagrams and put them up above my bed point down, and have attempted some of the meditations.

AND NOT EVEN ONE DEMON HAS SHOWN UP! Let alone, attempted to do anything with me--too many of those FILTHY ANGELS stopping them!

I actually have more problems with angels. I don't think one little toy is going to cause any problems, especially in light of all I have done to attract Demons on purpose, without having any actually show up. And with the filthy angels always tampering with everything the Demons try to do for me, I don't think they should be worrying about Demons. I would rather not attract angels.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

AND NOT EVEN ONE DEMON HAS SHOWN UP! Let alone, attempted to do anything with me

Why would they, they already have you. Witness logic always has an answer.

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

"... And since it's my privilege on behalf of the Governing Body to introduce to you a new animated video series entitled "Become Jehovah's Friend". This is just a preview of what we have in store for you in the future.

Children can learn so much during their formative years. Lessens they learn at a very young age can make an impression that lasts a lifetime.

It is our prayer that this new series will help your children to learn to make God's heart rejoice. We love you very much. But our love for you is just a reflection of Jehovah's great love for you and your little ones." (Anthony Morris III, Governing Body member)

More is coming in the way of child indoctrination.

• donuthole
    donuthole

The trend to promote the Governing Body continues I see. They continue to move away from the faceless/nameless impersonal body of the 1990's, though they still lack a clear figurehead as in the days of Franz, Knorr, Rutherford, and Russell.

Notice how the boy had to throw away the toy instead of giving it back to the kid. It reminded me of my childhood. I had some Garbage Pail Kids cards (they were a grossout parody of Cabbage Patch Kids). The cards got a write up in "Watching the World" and also were mentioned in at an assembly. (The logo was drippy blood -- won't someone think of the children.) My dad looked at my cards and observed how there were some that were mythical creatures like centaurs. He told me I had to get rid of them and so I, thinking it was a kind gesture, gave them to my neighbor. My dad blew a gasket telling me I should have burned them or thrown them away like the Corinithians did with their magic books.

• Joliette
    Joliette

I'm utterly disgusted by the whole affair. Why does the watchtower keep targeting kids? They know how children are. Why do they continue to destroy people's lives!? The GB and FDS know excatly what they are doing, and I'm sick of tired of them constantly playing the victim.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey Joliette,

they have competition in the internet, knowin' that as these children

get older their is no way they can keep them off

this video is to " inculcate" if I wrote that right, so as to give the

WTS a better chance at retainin' the sheep

As the sayin' go, " bend that sapplin' while it's young, ain't a damn thing you can do wit an old Oak "

I'm livin' proof

• cedars
    cedars

jws - your comment about me being a complete fool and ignoramus was mysteriously deleted during the shutdown! I promise you, I had nothing to do with it, honest. Mind you, I have been reading up on my wizardry recently.... Ok, I confess. I learnt my skills from playing with my toy wizard as a child! There, I said it!

Anyway, do you mind making your comment again so I can reply?!

Cedars

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

My urge to comment has brought me straight to page 3, so if I repeat somebody, so be it.

Cedars wrote:

"However, the scribes and pharisees were criticized by Jesus for overstepping boundaries of reason when it came to their rigid application of the Mosaic Law."

That is so true. "overstepping the boundaries of reason" indeed.....Holy Whatever !.....this is breathtakingly awful. If I were a J W father I would not want to show this to my little one. For one thing it presents things in one way, their way . As a parent I would reserve the right to train my child and do so in the way I saw fit..This is just not the way that I would do it....

I believe that a lot of J W parents will not like it....BTW spot the plugs all through for Family Worship Night. This is presumably to get little kids to say "Why don't we have family worship?? Pester power rules.....

The slickness of the animation did not seem like normal J dub output..Did they outsource it?

• cedars
    cedars

Our colleagues in France are now on board!! Mon dieu!!

http://watchteaser.blogspot.fr/2012/05/un-dessin-anime-culte.html#more

Blues Brother:

The slickness of the animation did not seem like normal J dub output..Did they outsource it?

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if elements of this were outsourced. However, if this is the case, I don't know how any non-JW animators can sleep at night having knowingly assisted a cult to strengthen its iron grip... on children.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit