End of Days...............

by charlie brown jr. 4 Replies latest social humour

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Just to let everyone Know.............

After Dec. 21, 2012......

Charlie will NO LONGER BE TAKING Note of End of Days Preditions!!!!!!

I will Officially Retire From Caring or even Giving Notice to such dates that will Be The New " Final Date"..............

As I take this time to reflect on Past Dates...... I say this without Saddness or ...Regret.........

In My Lifetime...................... CBJ 1966......

In 1966 Jehovah's Witnesses estimated it would be 6000 years since man's creation in the fall of 1975 and it would be "appropriate" for Christ's thousand-year reign to begin at that time....

9 yrs old and........... Nothin' but what a hell of 8 yrs and the HYPE.... a little young for the Hype....but knew I was misisng something............

Rememeber JW's and the Little talked about 1984??? Only if you were strong in the Truth did you hear the Scuttle.... I did.... Nothin'

Sept 28, 1992.... The Rapture??? ................ Nothin'

Sept 6, 1994 Harold C. (he wasn't done yet if first you don't SUCKSEED.... try and try again)................ Nothin'

March 26, 1997... Almost bought some Nikes for this One.............. Nothin' (Well Great News Coverage for awhile..... what 2 Soon? )

MAy 21, 2011 .... We had fun with this one... Sad to say we were Suckered again............. Nothin' Great Threads Thou!!!

So as look back at all the times I gave myself Again and Again To strange Women thinking I was About to meet My Fate!!!!!!!!

I look back ...not in Disappoinment Again And Again ....... yet feel each Moment was truly Special!!!!!!

So Let's not feel Sad and Disappointed!!

We still Have Almost 6 Months of "This Could Be It"...........

Yet On Dec. 22, 2012..... I will hang up my Days Of End Career!!..................

And May God Have Mercy on Our Souls!!!!!!!!!!

And Let's Not Look back with Regret!!!!! Let's look forward To Sure DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

But, but, but-----

Will you be passing on your mantel to someone new?

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Let some younger "JW" or Confused "Soul" pick it up.....

Babe Ruth said Goodbye never Passed the Torch...........

Yeah I just Compared Myself to Babe Ruth!

• glenster
  • charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Less than 6 Months Left!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit