WT Indoctrination machine running fulltime!!

by avengers 19 Replies latest jw friends

• avengers
    avengers

I saw this on PLN. Anyone here know anything about this new book?

Benefit From Theocratic Ministry School Education
    Lovin' it!

I just received my book last night at the TMS meeting and it just knocks me off my feet! This book is a great example of how the Faithful and Discreet Slave continue to help us in our preaching work, with Teaching and Bible aids to further our work and be great teachers, listeners, students....... It covers so many topics and is easy to read and understand. We are well trained already but this just helps us so much more!

Have any of you gotten your book yet and if so how do you feel about the new book?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Very curious, Abaddon. Seems like it's been released already. But has it?

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

damn the anti machine is running slow these days.....
    time to kick it into overdrive if you want to keep up
    with us

• metatron
    metatron

a lot of folks got it here in the states.

It's typical of the releases in recent years - written
    for quasi- literate Witnesses who think it will help
    them in their mostly imaginary ministry.

metatron

• Jourles
    Jourles

It is the new TMS Guidebook. The book is roughly 8x10 compared to the smaller, older one. The catch is, you must be enrolled in the school to get one. I found that out the hard way when my wife and I picked OURS up. The bros made it a point to say rather loudly, so everyone else around could hear, that to get one I needed to be in the school. So, we ended up with only getting two of the three we ordered.

• avengers
    avengers

Jourles: Thanks. Are you aware of any changes in this new book compared to the older books? If you find any relevant changes, tell us about it please. I'll see if I can find a copy somewhere.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

ozziepost; Unless I have suddenly developed MPD, avengers and me are two different people - we both live in Holland, and our handles begin with 'a', but that's it...

People living in glass paradigms shouldn't throw stones...

• Room 215
    Room 215

Hi Tellie,

If they really want to give impetus to the preaching work, it might help to devise a credible message to proclaim. Do you really think the Gentiles Times, 2,520-year, 1914 C.E. ``this generation'' mantra is a believable message to lay on the public?

• Jourles
    Jourles

avengers,

I have not yet looked through the new book, but I will take the time in the near future to do so. I am curious as well to see if there is anything new printed.

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

No one can keep up with the Witnesses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit