To all the JWN nurses happy Nurse Week

by Found Sheep 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

It's not an occupation for everyone. There are days I wish I chose a different road. I do have to give the education some of the credit for waking me up. I don't know about your nursing program but mine kicked by butt. It was hard work and made me think in a way I never did. Life is good I'm on my sixth year and learn something new every day. So a big happy nurse week to all of youFS

• james_woods
    james_woods

Happy Nurse Week, Found Sheep.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Thanks James_woods it may sound silly but I'm into celebrating everything now

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

Happy nurse week sheep indeed, may I extend your wishes even to some JW nurses I know, or would it be way too brazen.

CP

• cofty
    cofty

Respect to nurses everywhere. You do a fantastic job that few people are well suited for.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Thanks for the heads up Found Sheep. Does this mean I need to send my sister a card? I guess a card (or text message) might brighten her day at the hospital.

Peace be wtih you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Thanks Clearpoison and cofty and abiblestudent. Ya a text saying you recognize her job is important would be nice

I know there are more nurses here I've had conversations with them I just don't remember who?

• Dagney
    Dagney

I have the utmost respect and appreciation for you, your fellow co-workers, and your profession.

Thank you for all you do.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

thanks Dagney must say it's a much more satisfying profession then my previous one as a regular pioneer ;)

• Dagney
    Dagney

I should say so!

The first real experience I had with nurses is the last 5 years of my mom's life when she ended up in a hospital in isolation, then eventually, various nursing and assisted living homes. They were all wonderful, thoughtful, patient, and kind. I can't even think about the last ones that kept checking on me as I sat by my mom's side on her last day without bawling. It takes a certain type of person to deal with all that you deal with. You guys are angels.

Regular pioneer to living angel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit