Apostates defeated once again.....

by nananana 72 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• castthefirststone
    castthefirststone

The internet is the realm of the apostates, Satan and his demons. I am not sure how it's a defeat for apostates if the governing body decides to join that realm.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Before the mentally diseased apostates™ (Ad hominem and loaded language) could get their (this pre supposes those that reject the watchtower™ are all the same) hands on and dissect ANY (Caps for redundant emphasis) information regarding the convention that hadn't been released to regular publishers/elders...the society released the district program on the official site (So if the info ‘hadn’t been released to regular publishers/elders™’ but released it on the’ official site™’ who has it been released for?) completely and utterly (weasel words) slaying (violent word) every single demented apostate™ (Ad hominem and loaded language) on the face of the earth (Where else are people? On the Moon?). Now have fun dissecting it kiddos, (Childish taunt) while we big kids (appeal to authority wrapped in ad hominem) get a taste of solid, spiritual meet (Meet? Do you mean ‘meat’?) this summer. (Please explain what ‘solid, spiritual™ meet’ means as this wording makes no sense) Continue drowning in misery (Ad hominem and generalisation. I for one, am not drowning in misery. I actually feel happier I don’t have to allow the watchtower™ to brain wash me anymore) while God's people™ (appeal to authority in childish ad hominem) go on rejoicing and enduring these last days™. (appeal to authority) DON'T MESS WITH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! (Desperate and demented appeal to authority with implied unchristian violence) Jehovah™ is no joke. (No, he’s a money making trademark for a greedy man made corporation that would rather see you be a victim of a sex offender than get their name sullied) Don't bother writing up any ridiculous (weasel word with ad hominem) replies either, since I won't be reading them. (Cowardly ‘knock and run’ tactics. The troll will read the replies whiles allowing unchristian anger to writhe within).

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

I have some very bad news for everyone, my cousin Nanana was taken back into protective custody. She will not be attending the District Convention this year, she has been put back in her pajamas, with liquid Haldol and Valium. If someone will kindly record the District Assembly for Nanana, I can ask the good doctors at ASH, if Nanana can watch it on "Movie Night". Please pray Nanana recovers from her breakdown!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit