World Could End Soon (Oh, Crap)

by metatron 53 Replies latest jw friends

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

ziddina: Thanks mini-dragon for correcting me! At least it is bigger than your fire spitting mouth.

• talesin
    talesin

@ PSon and Metatron

It IS amazing how they've ignored Fukushima,,, and Iceland's method of dealing with the banking collapse ,,, and a lot of other things that would upset the wage slaves, if they only knew the TRUTH about world affairs.

tal

• JeffT
    JeffT

A prominent group of psychic remote viewers, formerly associated with the CIA and Defence Intelligence is flatly predicting that 95% of the human race may die.

I hate to be the one to break it to these guys but 100% of the human race is going to die.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Thanks mini-dragon for correcting me!..." NOLAW, above

MINI-Dragon!!!!!

Hrumph!!

dragon

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

A prominent group of psychic remote viewers, formerly associated with the CIA and Defence Intelligence is flatly predicting that 95% of the human race may die.

My fave line from OP.

Here's my prediction - 100% of the human race will die. Mostly down to one too many Big Macs. And I didn't even get my PhD in Psychic Bullcrappery.

• bohm
    bohm

These are prominent psychics we are talking about people!

Metatron, your silly predictions fail so hard it make Harold Camping feel bad.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    A prominent group of psychic remote viewers...

And... at that point, there's zero need to read any further.

(At least it was the 'prominent' ones. )

• Yura Ivanova
    Yura Ivanova

World's End, very far away.

• metatron
    metatron

bohm, you're a glib troll. Perhaps your superficial reading missed the fact that I wish to be wrong about these predictions - as well as the fact that we won't know if they're wrong until after 2014.

Something is very, very wrong with the world when we can have emerging events like Fukushima - treated as if it was something trivial. Or have warnings about solar flares treated similarly.

metatron

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

we can have emerging events like Fukushima - treated as if it was something trivial. . .

You kidding me? It was on the news non-stop for weeks when it happened. And even if it WASN'T covered so heavily, it has no connection with the legitimacy of End Time predictions. Draw me a line please.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit