Exit Strategy - My plan to leave

by FrankWTower 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
  • moshe
    moshe

So you will be living at home during those 8 years? If you mess up and get Df'd in a couple years for doing fund stuff that JWs can't, will this require a new place to live? if so, do you have a plan B?

Moshe ( who left home at 19 and has been his own man ever since)

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "I've thought about dating a "liberal-minded" JW and trying to turn her later on in the relationshp (perhaps after marriage), but it's risky...." OP

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Don't do THAT!!!!

Seriously, have you not learned from all the horror stories on this site, of men/women trying to get their still-believing mates out???

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/224618/1/spilled-the-beans

Date - covertly - a nice "worldly" lady - actually, date several - and take your time finding a soul-mate, not some fellow cult sufferer...

• Heaven
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Good job! Go for it!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Go for it frank

education has always been the means to a better way

there's not much in the want ads without trainin'

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Brilliant idea. You could easily fade via your college life too...maybe the cong will lose interest and boom! you'll be free. I'm about to graduate with a B.A. Hons. It's been an incredible experience. Enjoy!

Loz x

• wasblind
    wasblind

One more thing, when I attened the hall

those fools tried to talk me out of my child

going to a four year university,

It's the best experience she's had so far

and scince I've been gone from the hall

sadly two young teens became pregnant

they weren't even out of high school, I feel so sad for

children who have to live a double life, so sad

BBT

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Yes! Enjoy ;)

• moshe
    moshe

It is interesting to see how many people approve of a plan that calls for a adult son to mooch off his parents for 8 years, all the while while pretending to be a JW in order to get something that he would not be entitled to by being a truthful person. I know I wouldn't be a happy parent once I discovered I had been deceived and my financial assets had been purloined by means of trickery. Eight years worth of deceit to your parents? Pulling that off takes a lot of gall. Here is another enlightened JW who needs to man it up and go join the military.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit