Hi, Melbournites Vic. Aust.

by smiddy 10 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy
    smiddy

Are their any of you out their who were associated in the 50`s or 60`s and later ? I was in a number of congregations in a variety of suburbs around melb.from 1960-1970 b4 we moved interstate, maybe we have some freinds ? assholes in common lol . then again I may know some of your relatives

just saying

smiddy

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Hi Smiddy, we're in Werribee but only since March 2011 ! Still gettin' to know arseholes round about.

• Flossycat
    Flossycat

Hi Smiddy. I was in the Elsternwick congo from 1977-1979. Knew some in the St Kilda congo as well then. Apparently Elsternwick went through a break-down period some time after that - half the congo left the org or something. I know one of the elders who left/got disfellowshipped.

• jemba
    jemba

Sorry Smiddy, Adelaide in the 80s, 90s then Queensland 2000 on. We'd probably still know the same people, small world esp amongst witlesses Smiddy!!

• Flossycat
    Flossycat

Just got your reply/help on opening a PM. Now I have to learn how to send a PM (That's me on the left, and you on the right.)

• Flossycat
    Flossycat

Oh f..k it. I'm just gunna name some names here that I remember: George & Molly King; the Corners. Ray Coverdale. Steve Weigler. Rae Greerson (female). The Savages (Werribee). Jeez, so many surnames I've forgotten. Malcolm Hopper (?) Lorraine Perston. A German girl, Magda, whose husband was disfellowshipped. A Hungarian girl, Gillian. The Obermeyers, (not sure about the spelling - Austrian.) Natalie & David Gilbey (Sunshine). I knew some of these quite well, and really liked them.

• smiddy
    smiddy

BTTT

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I thought Melbourne lost itself when Thumpin' Tum disappeared???

• smiddy
    smiddy

Thats gone way over my head Black Sheep.??

and yes by some peoples standards I am a short arse.

smiddy

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies
    Are their any of you out their who were associated in the 50`s or 60`s and later ? I was in a number of congregations in a variety of suburbs around melb.from 1960-1970 b4 we moved interstate...

Waaaaaaay before I was born. My family joined the cult in the 80's.

3M

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit