WindRider needs your love and support

by Skeptic 35 Replies latest jw friends

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Dear Windrider,

I still remember your kind remarks to a post I made a while ago. I was struck by your ability to express empathy for me while not going into "advice mode" or "correction mode" or "whatever" mode. It was simply just what I needed at the time. I have so little time to spend on-line, (& most of it is here, uh, lol?) and I have found myself paying particular attention to what you have to say.

I know that to infer that someone's situation is comprehensible or something we can even dare to compare with our own is usually not helpful, so forgive if the following is off-base, but I'd like to tell you that I have been in situations so many times in my 44 years of life where I simply feel like it's just too much effort to keep on subjecting myself to another day. During these times, I can't for the life of me remember having experienced ANY joy or peace or hope, or take pleasure in small things like really awesome ice cream or a beautiful color in the sky. Taking a shower - it can literally be painful.

Most of these times have been endured while feeling so so so alone.

Finally, the episode passes, and I am glad I am still "intact." I met the man of my dreams (I call him the man of my screams at certain moments a little over a year ago. The joy I've had with him is worth all of the crappy shit that I went through for decades... I found myself telling him this one night and we both cried.

I hope you find yourself feeling better very very soon. Life can be indescriminate in its "dumping" timing sometimes. It sucks, and we are here if you want to describe in excruciating detail how sucky it is.

Lots of love, and admiration for your mate,

lauralisa

• California Sunshine
    California Sunshine

I said a prayer for you today (and I don't pray often)
    And I know God (or your higher power) must have heard;
    I felt the answer in my heart
    Although he/she spoke not a word.

I didn't ask for wealth or fame
    (I knew you wouldn't mind);
    I asked for priceless treasures rare

I asked that He/she be near to you
    At the start of each new day,
    To grant you blessings fair,
    And friends to share your way.

I asked for happiness for you
    In all things great and small,
    But that you'd know his/her loving care
    I prayed that most of all.

Dearest Robin,
    Do what you need to do to get through this tough time.
    My thoughts are with you

• think41self
    think41self

Wow,

Lots of support for you already Robin, but I would like to add my ((((HUGS)))) to all the others you've received. With all of this support...the clouds must be a parting a little?

think41self

If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself!

• felix a
    felix a

Robin & Richard,

Our love to you...

We hope that the day, the week end better for you and that you find yourself feeling better. Just remember, "This too shall pass."

K'lyn and David

a.k.a. Circe & felix a

"Vision is the art of seeing things invisible"
    Swift

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

I just want you to know I am thinking of you and hope you are feeling better soon. It takes time for things to heal. But let it be known you are in my thoughts.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

WINDRIDER

I don't know what else to say at this point. I know life is soo hard sometimes you think the pain alone will kill you, but we're here for you and hope you make it through and find at least one thing to smile at today

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit