This is making the witness email rounds...Anyone believe them?

by Botzwana 71 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JonathanH
    JonathanH

The first one makes me wonder why the big J man didn't save that one brother. I mean if he could make the bomb roll back, couldn't he just, you know, prevent the bomb from going off? God works in mysterious ways....And god struck some guy with lightning? Really god? That's your solution? Why not have him just lose the list? Or miraculously have the note say "nah ah ah, it's a secret!" Or just have the guy become a witness? But no, execution was the proper way to handle that.

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

It's all BS. If Jehovah were really protecting this organization he would have kept them out of the UN. He would have protected the children. He would have done so many other things, other than save a building or two, sheesh.

Do the JWs believe it? You bet your butt they do. They eat this crap up. I know I used to. Seems so silly now.

• jam
    jam

I remerber A sister story about her sister not A Jw. Her

sister sent for A prayer cloth from one of those late nite

religious shows. You know the type,"this bless cloth directly

from God, your prayers will be answered." Well she needed

A car, she got it . The JW sister, Satans answers prayers also.

She got A unexpected tax refund.

• sir82
    sir82

My god, I read this exact list 25 years ago (no $#!+ - 25 years).

• jam
    jam

Jonahanh; so funny, God struck the guy with lighting,

Really God, That,s your solution? Funny, funny.

• I Want to Believe
    I Want to Believe

Interesting that the most important, repeated lesson in any of those is "at no cost to the Brothers." Out of the heart's abundance, the mouth speaks, right?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Used to hear a lot of bullshit stories like this in how Jehovah saved JWS his ( chosen people ) from disaster.

Not only will JWs be saved from the impending disaster at Armageddon.

This of course is relative to how faithful and obedient a person is toward his earthly organization the

Watchtower Publishing house.

• steve2
    steve2

So while millions upon millions of poor sods suffer short, brutish lives and perish without trace or grief in tragic storms, Jehovah focuses his miracles on the minutiae of building projects.

He works small-minded miracles for his small-minded people. This tree is in the way; it needs to be blown over because a city ordinance prevents its deliberate uprooting. Behold: A storm blows the tree over. Wax lyrical in unison. A pathetic petty-minded people laver about their pathetic petty-minded "god".

These self-satsified babies gurgle whilst spoon-fed mush. Meanwhile storms rage the world over and people are sucked, life and limb, down the plug hole of undignified death.

Gagagagagagagaga...burp,

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Oh, great and wonderful are the ways of Jehovah!

If you believe that lot, you'll believe anything.

And they do!

• the_raisin
    the_raisin

I absolutely HATED listening to this bs when they were read during Watchtower or book studies!!! Gaaaaaarrrr I sat there, with this incredulous smile on my face and looked around, thinking "They can't think we're that dumb, surely not????!!!!" but most around me had such dreamy smiles, pride, or were drooling.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit