URGENT: alamb needs your prayers TODAY

by SUSCARRA 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Will be thinking of her at this time and hoping all goes well...and for the children also.

SUSCARRA, please give alamb my email addy... [email protected]

She may be overwhelmed with support already... but I have been thru something similar...except it didnt end up going to court...and we settled on extremely good terms. I now have all three of my kids with me with their JW father's support...its a long story but it took strategies that you would not believe.

If I don't hear from her..pass on our love and kind thoughts.

Cheers

Beck

• Adonai438
    Adonai438

(((((((HUGS))))))))) LOVE & prayers her way!!!
    <>< ANGIE

• mommy
    mommy

Alamb,
    I had lost touch with your situation I am so sorry! Life had been very busy for me lately and I have not kept up with everyone. What I hope for is that the lousy busturd and his lies are revealed! Course that is my biased opinion Please let me know if there is anything I can do. I am sending all of my love and support for you and your family. You deserve your children and they deserve you! BTW my email addy changed so please check that if you email me
    love,
    wendy

• siegswife
    siegswife

I hope everything works out for the benefit of alamb and her children.

• Scully
    Scully

Lots of good thoughts for alamb and her babies.

Hopefully her lawyer has been thoroughly briefed regarding "Theocratic War Strategy". The court system needs to know about that!

Love, Scully

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

My husband and I just got back from court. We are hoping things go well. There was seven of us there for alamb. We were not allowed to hear the others testimonies, and we are not allowed to discuss the matter until the judge makes his decision.

Thank you all for your support and alamb will be encouraged by your kind words and prayers.

SUSCARRA

• Singing Man
    Singing Man

Yes, her ex-husban is a waste of flesh.

• Special K
    Special K

Hey .. how is it going..

I just want to send you all my good vibes "alamb".. and a (((( hug ))). I hope things turn out well or there is at least some kind of compromise in the results.

sincerely

Special K

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Most definitely.

This guy needs to lose the kids. The courts need to dp something before he does any more damage

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

bttt

and was there any decision yet?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit