My DA letter ... comments?

by FinchAndWeston 13 Replies latest jw friends

• FinchAndWeston
    FinchAndWeston

In where it matters, we have not been associating with the B**** Congregation for over 6 years. Moreover, we have not identified ourselves as Jehovah’s Witness for about 5 years. As such, we are informing the congregations that we have already disassociated from the Jehovah’s Witness.

In this regards, we do not wish to be called on when the door to door service is performed – either for monthly magazine campaigns, circuit/district assembly notices and memorial night flyers. Please make sure to also add us to the “do not call” registry on in the ministry territory.

We are more than cognizant of all the ramifications of disassociating from the Jehovah’s Witnesses (as set forth in the Watch Tower magazines). Therefore, we decline any future pastoral visits from the body of elders.

• moshe
    moshe

Print out a copy of this WT cover out- then put your DA Letter on the other side.

• Spectre
    Spectre

Moshe's idea is full of win!

• FinchAndWeston
    FinchAndWeston

tempting ... really tempting!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Short, to the point, I like it.

I still think instead of DAing myself, I'd put in my letter that I'm disfellowshipping them for worshipping a publishing corporation led by false christs and false profits. And if they'd like to appeal the decision to disfellowship them, they may submit an appeal in writing within the next 7 days and a committee will be arranged to listen to the case in the city gate before all onlookers.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

I'd put in my letter that I'm disfellowshipping them for worshipping a publishing corporation led by false christs and false profits.

I just love homonyms...

• craigulous
    craigulous

Billy the ex Bethelite, you are brilliant, I love it.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Don't send it.

If you want to make an impact, send a DA letter to the individual members, not the Elders.

Has anybody got a printable image of that 1984 WT? Moshe's copy is way too small for any useful purpose.

• etna
    etna

I love billy,

Etna

• jemba
    jemba

Hilarious Moshe and Billy. I think it is too polite a DA letter FinchandWeston. I loved the idea in your last thread to sue them for defamation of character if they try and DF you. Play hard ball with them a bit. I wont make life easy for them when its my turn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit