Examples of Fredrick Franz Horrible personality.

by Witness 007 89 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

lets not forget the homosexual side to his personality.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

lets not forget the homosexual side to his personality.

Why do you say that Jookbeard ? , not that there's anything wrong with that
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Someone told me Fred Franz had a romance with a sister from the French bethel, but decided to stay single to focus on his leadership role in the organisation. I have not heard any real evidence he was gay other than simply speculation over his lifelong bachelorhood. The GB has apparently had its share of gay members but I doubt Fred Franz was gay.

• fugue
    fugue

I like the one where he said, in court, that j-ho is the editor of the watchtower.

Question: At any rate, Jehovah God is now the editor of the paper, is that right?

Freddie: He is today the editor of the paper.

As far as I can tell, Fred Franz was an all-out douchebag.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

If the rank and file were so guilty about 1975, why did he mention October 1975. Before Yankee Stadium, people believed Armageddon was very soon without any specific date. Why pose 1975? Furthermore, if he were stupid enough to set a date, he had to know that most Witnesses were relying on that date in good faith. In my local KH and at assemblies, 1975 was expressly mentioned to sow fear. Franz could not be ignorant of this situation.

If there were a misunderstanding, all he had to do was make clear his position with the same force that he claimed 1975. I do recall mention of Eve's menstrual cycle and whether it was pre or post Fall. I was a tween and highly embarassed. He described it with much detail which was extremely unusual for religious groups in this era. I slinked down in my chair so no one would see me. The time for Franz to correct any misperception was LONG BEFOTE 1975. Waiting until it passed, lends great credence to the idea that he believe it himself.

Sorry. He had more education than most Witnesses but he was no intellectual. His education is a yawn. If he kept up his graduate students and had to interact with colleagues at the same level, he may be called educated. He is a yawn compared to most people with his credentials. His hubris is proof that he was a jerk. An educated person would understand how little he knew. Place me with simple minded people with little education and I can stand out as rock star. Place me with peers and I merely hold my own.

Elaine Pagels made this point when she overheard us bemoaning that a very popular graduate instructor was denied tenure. She said she could tell us any thing and we would think she was awesome and find no holes in her scholarship. She was undergoing publication and had to submit her work to the leading experts worldwide. The burden of proof for awesome shifts abruptly.

He screwed up 1975. Many died from the blood doctrine. Families were destroyed. Disfellowshipped members faced depression and suicide. So, Freddie can read. Most people in America and Europe read. Nothing to brag about. I will believe his language proficiency when I see hard data from an outside org.

• Glander
    Glander

I think Fred was sexually confuzzled.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Perhaps. there is nothing wrong with that. So what if he were gay? His own self importance and doctrines are the harm and his shame, not his sexuality, which does not impact anyone--unless he was harassing Bethelites.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

One thing that could be said about the man is that he was driven toward corruption by the power and personal stature

availed to him by his leading position as vice and the eventuality of the presidency of the WTS.

He certainly was not the first man to succumb to corruption by the presence of power and wont be the last.

To this day people are not aware of who is behind the curtain pulling the strings and fueling the fire to keep the

Watchtower Corporation going.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Hey, Sic Semper Tyrannis, it sounds like you lived in Bethel for awhile. Yes?

Len

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

You can conclude that he wasn't really endeavored to be personally honest but rather faithfully more devoted toward the Watchtower Corporation,

which he held the position as the head editorial writer as vice president and president of .

Actually the 6000 years of man's existence was once before used by the WTS. back in the early 1900's to support the New World organization theory.

I was surprised by this bit of information myself. My own guess to why he pursed this 6000 year thing again is it had becoming apparent to him

even back in the late 60's early 70's, that Generation who witnessed the events of 1914 were dieing off with nothing much happening to support

the great tribulation doctrine. So he made a kind of diversion to take this realization away and out of the minds of people who were querying upon it.

Of course the capability of calculating the length of mankind's existence on earth, no less to October of 1975 is quite the lying pretentious fraud

of grander, for its impossible to accurately make that calculation from the bible or any other documented archaeological means.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit