Examples of Fredrick Franz Horrible personality.

by Witness 007 89 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Glander
    Glander

.... So what if he were gay? His own self importance and doctrines are the harm and his shame, not his sexuality, which does not impact anyone--unless he was harassing Bethelites.

??? Maybe you overlooked the extreme homophobia and intolerance that Freddie encouraged throughout his career as the moral compass of the jAYeDGARhoover religion.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

If he was gay he would have been a "boyfriend" for Governing body member Chitty. But he just put first the kingdom and hoped the big A. would come in the 70's-80's so he would not have to see old age and death. After Russell's and Rutherfords false predictions caused MANY THOUSANDS to leave the truth I cant believe HE DID THE SAME WITH 1975!!!! When he saw what was happening with his experiences he should have done something. 150,000 brothers left the truth after 1976....publisher figures did not recover for years.

Does anyone have the 1980 Yearbook apology by the Governing body for "some of the dissapointment felt?"

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

not saying there is anything wrong with homosexuality, but probably over the years many JW men have been cruelly kicked out after struggling with their sexuality, yet with GB members it seems to be a badge of honour if you are a homosexual. Mad Freds visits to gay saunas in the New York area with his "Bethel Boys" raised a few eyebrows.

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Jookbeard,

Maybe the best two things about the late F.W. Franz was his face!

Pistoff,

Regarding suitable names for this apology for a human being, I run out of unpleasant words with which to describe my feelings towards him.

Of the printable names that I have heard put forward , "Freddie the Fraud" is the best one I have heard yet!

Bill.

• steve2
    steve2

Fred Franz is vividly embarrassing proof that JWs are as chronically addicted to hero worship as members of the churches of Christendom that Fred and co condemned so vehemently.

• erbie
    erbie

Well, only a person such as he could get anywhere near the top of the WTBT$.

The rest of us are probably too sincere.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Mad Freds visits to gay saunas in the New York area with his "Bethel Boys" raised a few eyebrows.

Please tell more about this. JW lurkers need to hear more about these things. I didn't know Watchtower higher ups Chitty & Greenlees were homosexuals with hushed scandals until I started reading this site.

Think About It

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

on this very forum TAI.

• steve2
    steve2

There is no evidence that I am aware of that Fred Franz was gay. His nephew, Ray Franz, wrote much about Fred's personality-style and predilections, but no where even hinted at anything sexual, hetero or homo or other.

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

Freddy always struck me as an asexual type. Head so full of the kingdom he was no earthly good. If he was in the middle ages he'd have been living in a cave away from people - desperately trying to see visions.

This type of weird personality is fine as long as they're never in a position of power and influence. The society's doctrine today is a laughing stock because of Freddy. The "prophetic thrill" or shiver of anticipation many felt in the 60s & 70s due to the Daniel / Revelation interpretations has long turned into an embarassement.

They need to get rid of 1914 and go mainstream, if not they'll end up as a wierd little fundamentalist 3rd world religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit