9/11 Conspiracy nuts...60% of Americans are you KIDDING!!!!

by Witness 007 83 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

60% of Americans in one servey think the government did it.....even though there is NO sold evidence. Let me spell it out.....a HUGE airplane full of fuel hit the building plowing thru the steel supports, thousands of witnesses, and video fotage, it almost flew through the building with debris blowing out the other side. Although it APPEARS in the footage there is alot of smoke but no fire, right? Inside floor by floor was burning in a HUGE inferno and the REMAINING steel beams gave way. It was nothing like a "controled demolition." Idiots claim the plane fired a missile before hitting blah blah blah.....

Also Elvis is not retired and living in Hawaii....he died on the toilet.

Sad reality is J.F.K was shot by a moron loser with a gun....there was no one on the grassy knoll.

• baltar447
    baltar447

How does that explain building 7? Jus sayin...

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Building 7 was hit be huge chunks of firey debris in the centre of the building where the main supports are located. When this support gave way the rest of the building collapsed in on itself. Remeber..... the NYFD LET IT BURN all day till 6 PM because of the huge loss of Fireman in the trade centres....comunications failure ment the police and medics got the message to evacuate but firemen did not and MANY stayed inside the towers till collapse. They did not want more loss of life.

OR........A goverment laser beam was used!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I don't see why this thread cannot reach ten pages by tomorrow.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

It can, with days' worth of youtube videos from the usual suspects. There will even be some with alien spacecraft.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Clearly Jehovah "hardened the hearts" of the muslims to do it.

He can't seem to create any measurable surge in earthquakes, and he really needs this armegeddon shit to go down soon. We're in total "generation overtime" now. The watchtower is falling apart trying to keep his holy word, yo.

- Lime

• TOTH
    TOTH

It was all a plot to kill the gb and remove the haad of the serpent. Or so I hear...

THAT'S why they hit the pentagon and had hoped to hit either the White House or the Capitol Bldg...LOL

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

odeargod=====why WHY have you started this thread? They'll be coming out of the walls now. THANKS!

• badseed
    badseed

I'm not biting..lol

but you sure seem to know a lot about what happened. You friends with George Bush, I mean, that would explain a lot.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Daylight savings time is a conspiracy to cover up a failed government attempt at time travel. No I can't provide proof, the government destroyed it all. Which proves the existence of the conspiracy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit